December Outstanding Games + Deadlines

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protocol

<b>League A</b><b>dministrator</b>
Jul 17, 2001
Newcastle, England
[Posted: 19th] [Updated: 26th]
[Deadlines are midnight of the date shown]

StdAS

Division #1
C0 vs UKS - Deadline 24th
AAK vs MoD - Deadline 24th
AAK vs AUT - Deadline 24th

Division #2
DoG vs ADC - Deadline 23rd
UA vs ADC - Deadline 24th

Division #3 & HZ

HaK vs SnY - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 24th - Accepted
[ULL] vs SnY - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 24th - Rejected - no answer given
NAC vs SnY - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 24th - Rejected

HAK - 1 more game

Leavers: - UKS, AAK
HZ Leavers: -

ProAS

Division #1 & HZ
MeGa vs KAN -Deadline 23rd
Fag vs pRo - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 24th - Rejected - no answer given

FFS - 1 more game

Leavers: -
HZ Leavers: AO

iAS

Division #1 & HZ
dfr vs DB - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 24th - Rejected
RoF vs DB - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 24h - Accepted

dfr. - 1 more game

Leavers: -
HZ Leavers: 1337

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you. If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email [email protected] (Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games) with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact me before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
sobek keeps coming to #dfr idles and leaves, if anyone else from DB wants to arrange find me or torp one of us is there normally even if idle, leave a message and we will get back to you :kiss:

Nice one sobek, for not arranging when I've tried numerous times, thanks for rejecting 2 days before deadline and now we gotta find another clan for over xmas :clap:

BTW any Insta clan wanna play dfr this month?

Bossk said:
well 23 added us to their schedule and we wud play'em but i think theyll reject. :o

They cant` reject you, unless you agree, Once added schedule must be booked and played.

Rejection rights are only for clans who are in HZ.

bossk you added us to schedule....we didnt wana play SpR. we got our 2 matches needed for a month so.. :)

brajan said:
unless it's optional match ;)

Hi AnTi :)

True True!

But there`s no nonagon in ProAS league so if the game was added as one of first it should be played :]

But then i see 23 has already 2 games booked so yes they can reject you now ^^

Lets get some facts straight here, 23 wanted 2 play vs SpR but then SpR turned 23 down because they thought they could win vs MeGa and become champs.. Now they lost vs MeGa and now they suddenly wanna play...

No flaming intended here, but still isnt that a bit stupid?

AnTi said:
True True!

But there`s no nonagon in ProAS league so if the game was added as one of first it should be played :]

But then i see 23 has already 2 games booked so yes they can reject you now ^^

gg moin sweedy :love:

Arcane said:
Lets get some facts straight here, 23 wanted 2 play vs SpR but then SpR turned 23 down because they thought they could win vs MeGa and become champs.. Now they lost vs MeGa and now they suddenly wanna play...

No flaming intended here, but still isnt that a bit stupid?
QuotedForTheTruth.

Rules: 2 matches optional 2 matches not optional
We play vs: puta, <FFS> and probably FaG when maz comes back today.
We turned down SpR's match and we have the right to, check above, 2 optional, 2 not.
There you have your answer bossk/random SpR player, so stop begging us to play now you have lost to mega and kan, it's not our fault you can't beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.