Merry Christmas!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

WaYnOs

[Nil]
Mar 25, 2004
Liverpool, England
Well, another year nearly gone and so many changes! A few of you guys are now looking forward to Christmas as parents!!! Woah, should that be aloud, gamers having children? Anyways, I think for Cyclone, this is probably his second but for Lamina, Chimera and Delboy (technically second as his daughter was born X-mas eve last year) this is your first as a new family! :)

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and good health to you and your families!

MERRY CHRISTAMS EVERYONE!

:Xmastree: :Xmastree: :Xmastongu :Xmaskiss: :Xmaseek: :Xmassmile :Xmasgrin: :Xmastree: :Xmastree:

Reactions: HUEY
MERRY X MAS TO ALL MF,S have a safe and happy year ahead. remember its all about the kids !!!!!!:Xmastree: :Xmastongu :Xmastree:

Reactions: yako
Happy Christmas to everyone :Xmassmile

:Xmastree: :Xmastree: :Xmastree: :Xmastree:

Yeah Waynos, looking forward to our 2nd Christmas with the two little ones....i'm sure i'll have fun with lots of their presents :D

Anti getting another dolly this year, or does he have too many already ? :rofl:

Oi! HAPPY Birthday everyone! I mean... Merry Christmas Everyone!:rofl: I already got what I wanted for X mas... and i bought it myself. OMFG its awesome. $2000 dollar guitar. WOO HOO! Its awesome and sounds great! Anti's virbrating pussy is on the way. LOL! He bitch. Muah hahahahha

Awww Cyc must be great to be a daddy eh? Especially with 2 lil angels. :) Oi Have a merry X mas man.

Oi Fire?! Where are you hiding these days?