The Power of GreySkull!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

okay here's a question that comes to mind... you know I don't get days off to often... and now that I do have a day off... wtf should I do? What do you guys do on your days off? WANKING, & PLAYING GAMES ARE already taken... anything else?

:rofl:

help skele out!

Skeletor said:
okay here's a question that comes to mind... you know I don't get days off to often... and now that I do have a day off... wtf should I do? What do you guys do on your days off? WANKING, & PLAYING GAMES ARE already taken... anything else?

:rofl:

help skele out!

Body Building m8! :D

Sniper I'm already working out... anything else man?

OI! nothing new in Skele's world... just work shit sleep eat and play guitar and occasionally ...UT 1 vs1. Anyways... what's everyone up to lately? oi :(

:( Anyone else plays UT2k4? megor? anyone?!

planning to buy battlefiled 2 and a new graphics card so I can play on highest details :P

Oi Fire I know how that feels.

Hey everyone another question comes to mind, when you play other games other than UT... do you use original names or do you guys use aliases? Cuz Whenever Riskand I play games... we use original Nil names and tags. Let me know what's up. Cuz Risk plays LOTS and LOTS of BF2. I still play UT2k4 very rarely. so anyways. let me know pls.
;)

OMFG! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another year for use nilers! Just wanted to say have a SAFE SAFE new years and don't get tooo drunk that you might end up sleeping with a guy friend ... make sure you're with the ladies so you get plenty kisses and other things ;). Talk to you guys later and HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!:rofl: :) :stompa: :bday: :smoke2: :party2: :grouphug: :!ola: :!ola:

Happy new year guys, Skel we need a new years song to brighten the place up in this slow/low month after chrimbo :P