Hi, I'm Maz!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol why wanna try to move like naruto :D

195770219432887d119fd18ub0fx.gif

anyways...warchild stop making suck ridiculous music videos of urself :p:

Reactions: HUEY and Axl_Rose
Maz, warchild go anoy urselves on fucking irc icq msn ts rw vent or what ever stop making SHITE threads like this.

We all know now that both of u have a boner for each other and serious puberty issues. And just cuz u 2 are total muppets doesn't mean the whole world has to suffer:(

Reactions: Sudeki`
RookiE said:
Maz, warchild go anoy urselves on fucking irc icq msn ts rw vent or what ever stop making SHITE threads like this.

We all know now that both of u have a boner for each other and serious puberty issues. And just cuz u 2 are total muppets doesn't mean the whole world has to suffer:(

let them have their flames/ jokes on each other, you don't have to look here you know

Well imo it's not even flaming it's just squabeling now if it was flaming it might have been summat to read. But anyway it's hard to spot threads worth while between all their threads let em just stick to one thread if they feel the need to use the forums to argue with one individual.

Chit Chat used to be so much better before the kiddy's took control :( :ban:

Reactions: HUEY
RookiE said:

First of all, take the Maz out of there you fuckprick, i didnt make a single thread about Warkiddy, frankly i have better things to do in life. Second of all, as Axl said, if you dont like it then fo and stop taking your anger out on the internet :lol:, its a place were virtually everything is acceptable ;). So somewhat breifly, if you are enough of geektard to want your precious chitchat forum back, you and WC can start an online security company together and teach other internet users how to properly behave in a chitchat forum without upsetting other respected users :bawling:. Fkin' nerd.

^Ice^ said:
HYE, i'm warchild. it's saturday evening and i am flaming maz on the forums!

wow you have a life.. im 20.. and i talk more on online gaming forums than i talk in reallife :(

as for maz: fu :)

Status
Not open for further replies.