The incredible story of how you came up with your UTA nick....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-=TaRgEt=- said:
-=TaRgEt=-, coz i always got killed like i was the target:p:
*COUGH*That is changed now though, wont get killed to often:P*COUGH*
Lies m8, yer still a target !! :D:P

Lex_Mortis said:
Getting killed in some FPS by someone called "Fluffy Bunny" will hardly have any effect, while an evil name will atleast have some sort of all.. all Psychological Warfare.countless was the am
countless were the Fluffy Bunny type name I used to play with.

Torpedo said:
lol Ice, this nickname you have copied from others seem to have you in some sort of awe and interest? Verging on the edge of psychotic. Have you had an experience with one before? Or are you one yourself? Or does such acts just interest you? Either way I feel sorry for you :(

have you ever had experience with a person who takes everything and everyone on the internet too serious? oh wait... i feel sorry for you ;(

well my incredible story starts like 17 years ago

in a small small town, my mom was in hospital givin birth to this huge really great baby
and she was ike ''WoW! he deserves the name ''Jeroen'' ''
and so that was like my name ya know

and about bla years l8r there was this game like UT
and this son of hers was like ''I'm gonna play UT''
and he was like: 'I'm not creative let's call myself -=JeRoEn=- in the game'
and later on I was like ''hey I can b creative if I want and I don't have to copy -=TaRgEt=-'s style of names''
and so I made like the name of jEr or like -=JeRo=-

and this was the incredible story of jEr, thnQ for lisnin' now don't go to bed too late u'll b tired next day, well u're neway are gonna sleep after this story :)

(omfg I'm bored :()

Last edited:
jEr said:
well my incredible story starts like 17 years ago

in a small small town, my mom was in hospital givin birth to this huge really great baby
and she was ike ''WoW! he deserves the name ''Jeroen'' ''
and so that was like my name ya know

and about bla years l8r there was this game like UT
and this son of hers was like ''I'm gonna play UT''
and he was like: 'I'm not creative let's call myself -=JeRoEn=- in the game'
and later on I was like ''hey I can b creative if I want and I don't have to copy -=TaRgEt=-'s style of names''
and so I made like the name of jEr or like -=JeRo=-

and this was the incredible story of jEr, thnQ for lisnin' now don't go to bed too late u'll b tired next day, well u're neway are gonna sleep after this story :)

(omfg I'm bored :()

shit reason, fakenick more.