The incredible story of how you came up with your UTA nick....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-=TaRgEt=-, coz i always got killed like i was the target:p:
*COUGH*That is changed now though, wont get killed to often:P*COUGH*

Last edited:
Torpedo said:
Last name is Thorpe, couldnt be arsed using Thorpedo, as its the nickname of the swimmer from Australia, with me also bein a cmpetitive swimmer I get the nickname occasionally, so I omit the H and here you have it :)

Its also my sexual nickname ;)

Torpedophile, no need to say more. Don't try to talk yourself out of it.

Ulv is the norwegian word for "wolf"...
I wanted a 3 letter nickname and since I like wolves... Ulv would be kinda cool :cool:
Nowadays I play as Guiness (it being my fav. beer since the school trip to Berlin this Fall. Tried :jd: there too, but can't use that as nick cuz Dj_Al uses that sometimes) or sometimes Pannekakemeister'n <-- Norwegian (well... not really) for pancake master.
I always manage to screw pancakes up when I turn them around...so it's meant to be sarcastic...

Previous nicknames:
<11yearold> <-- was 11 when I started playing UT
<12yearold> : Used it in (AoR) lamest nick ever...i was 12 yrs @ the time btw... can't recall playing a match for (AoR) though
netroM : duh... my real name backwards...
Little FvB : cuz i'm FvB's little brother....FvB stands for: Friendly violent Bastard....FvB also was my brother's german nickname, can't remember what it stands for in german though
Påsan : Pondus' son....my bro had Pondus in his avatar, and i used Påsan
netroMe : hmm...added a lil "e"
Cr4zY_SuE : Moved to iCTF.... and it's also an old amiga game :D
tehDrunken1 : the Pandaren Brewmaster was announced to be in Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne
Triksiludo : some guy in my class used it if he was lucky in pool... means Tricks in Ludo (There are none :P)
TranceD : i like trance
TrancEaddict : i think i'm the only one who's registered @ www.tranceaddict.com/forums besides Crusader
Julenissen : it's norwegian....means Santa Claus
Triksi : Short 4 Triksiludo....

lol Ice, this nickname you have copied from others seem to have you in some sort of awe and interest? Verging on the edge of psychotic. Have you had an experience with one before? Or are you one yourself? Or does such acts just interest you? Either way I feel sorry for you :(

Played Ut from beginnning.....then stopped for a couple of years......

started playing again last year as CarinsBOY...because my girlfriend was named Carin...

BUT she not my girlfriend anymore :wanker: .....

So now i'm back and old...

So that's why i changed it to ØldSt¥Le.... :stupid:

xb7 said:
i want to know why brajan is called brajan
It's a long and boring story :P

Many years ago when i was working as Radio DJ there was a girl .... stupid like shit but nevermind. One day i had a morning shift and i came on big hangover with hairs toatlly messed up and she said something like "Dude, you're looking like Bryan Admas" :lol: and since then she started to call me Bryan all the time. Then also others started to call me like that and that's how DJ Brajan was borned :) ....... btw. BRAJAN is a polish version of BRYAN. This is how we pronounce this word here. It was .... hmm .... 8 or 9 year ago and now almost all my friends call me like that and yes i do react when someone say that name on street :)

Last edited: