Suygbt

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

bye,

from one of the oldest remaining originally suym members :)P joined 2000)

{SUYM}_Lenin

ciao bellos, adios amigos...

Lenny said:
bye,

from one of the oldest remaining originally suym members :)P joined 2000)

{SUYM}_Lenin

ciao bellos, adios amigos...

it's not exactly like you stayed from the beginning tho :p

All good things come to an end :(

Not posted in forums for ages but need to for this thread

SUYM was for me the best ut clan i ever played in, from the start suym always had the friendlist players and the right sense of fun over winning. Thx to xb7 for jumping in after i left and keeping the squad going for tbh much longer than i thought it would also thanks must goto martz for starting the clan and all his hardwork since with the uta froums etc and to everyone who ever played for us. Sad day for me this as the insta squad was the squad i started and ran for ages, lots of fun times on ts and playing games i can remember.

I would personly list every player and thaqnk them for playing for us at some point but the list would be longer than 100 green bottles of ajax song, so to all ex players of all the squads a big THANK YOU for making the game so much fun and making suym one of the more respected clans.

ONE LAST THING, always remember to............

SHOW US YOUR MONKEY !!