... last update April :(

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Felerian

"All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?"
Nov 5, 2002
sad... really sad...

why the fuck did fraghub league die?

all the fuckers are playing UT2k4... or where did all the ppl go that are missing in UT99 league?

fs...

i'v already suggested to turn frughub into some kind of multigame league. Is there any problem with it?

Fraghub died because noone played matches and UT2004 assault was simply not apealing enough for most of em.

Reactions: yako
2k4 AS ladder on clanbase is pretty much dead also, so yeah... Other than that i dunno really, but i'm assuming that i'm not the only one that got bored of 2k4 altogether.

Reactions: -=TaRgEt=-
Unseen said:
2k4 AS ladder on clanbase is pretty much dead also, so yeah... Other than that i dunno really, but i'm assuming that i'm not the only one that got bored of 2k4 altogether.

i agree. all so we have talked before about change to a diffent game but they never like the idea. maybe the would give/sell me the script and i will do it. :D

I also think that one of the problems is that thx to the MSU Contest... there were way tooo much mods.... so ppl spread out to all the mods :(

if it only would have been few mods then all play those few... but if there are like 50 mods... then all spread out too much leaving very less on some mods :(

:bawling: honest... 2k4 is a great game.... pretty sad :(