The Power of GreySkull!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Skeletor

Nov 10, 2005
Grey Skull
So here we are, another chapter in the Nil. Forum after forum, a new skele chapter unravels... BITCHES COME IN AND SAY HELLO! :rofl:

Once upon a time, far far far away, in the land of Nil (mf's), there we're a bunch of brave souls that lurk around the Standard Assault League. Some nils decided, lets have babies. Some thought that GOING to school is better for them, others said fuck it lets not show up to the party (matches). Slowly, the name nil starts to fade... Clouds start to form above the Nil land, and lighting strikes! KAAZAAAAAAAAAAM!!!! loud thunderous noise blazed out of the sky... it scared the shit out of Anti and Blobby, both ran next to master Skele with titties bouncing... "oh mighty skele" they said, "can we sit here next to ya til the clouds go away* And thats when they decided, to hide for a little while... Until skele jumps around with his 24 inch PYTHONS in the air screaming!!! MOTHER FUCKERS' We'll BE BACK! Nil will come back 10 x stronger.... And hopefully... it will be around 2k6 ;)

heheheh anyways... Just thought maybe someday we'll all be fighting side by side some day....

Oh yeah... check out my music page.... I wrote some songs and stuff... tell me what ya think...

http://www.myspace.com/gitarooman679

Reactions: WaYnOs
...oh Skel my friend....so young and naive, yet so brave and adventurous!!!! Nice to see you back with the Skel thread m8! Fook a Nil forum would be the same without one! Will let you know what I think about the songs l8rs m8...l8 getting up and gotta go out now!

:)

K K I think I mentioned this before... but I am back with Nil... problem is... I'm UT 2k4 active player. So if any of you mo fo's want a 1 vs 1 ass kicking. I'm all for it. NOT! LOL!

Oi CLAN LEADER! Thanks for dropping by. Nice to hear from yah! :rofl: Just want to let you know that Risk plays BF2 ALOT! So you need to hook up with him and see what's up. Oi did you hear about Eddie Guerrero? He died man. shit is so sad... no more LATINO HEAT! :( He's a great entertainer too.

Waynos... thanks for stopping by. I'll keep you bitches posted. :)

As for now... I'm radiating people and I'm charging them up! :plasma:

heheh... and lastly... :3some:

MUAH AHHAHAHA

I still have UT99 in my comp... collecting dust... if there is a Nil reunion... let me know :) I don't mind playing some. hehehe

oi! what happened here? I'll tell you what Ghey skull is Anti... is those tea bags over yer head. ;) Skele tea bags :) Two of em nice warm ...and its polish MUAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Oi Eddie Guerrero died :(

Oi! Tommy! Where is CYC? Hmmmmmmmm.... A..... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Where is Lamina? how's lamina? Oi! do we have baby pictures yet?