[Nil] tag

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

WaYnOs

[Nil]
Mar 25, 2004
Liverpool, England
I am gonna start using my [Nil] tag again!!! I think we should plan server invasions, it would be fun to see a load of us on say Dog server with the [Nil] tag...hehe! Just like the good old days :rofl: .....

I see there are a few teams rejoining the league AnTi, and a few players who went off to do other things are back....even McNeill ffs is back in active clan now......any chance any off you guys gonna start comeback or have you all become like Peter Pan....grown up and forgot how to fly!! :rofl: ???

aye you should. i see people on servers these days likes of Nova, lam and anti himself is about now and agen, wud be cool!

I use it when other Nil's are on, mostly Salad.

Even Orwi[Nil] was on Del's server the other day, at the same time as Fucus, Del, Waynos...just like good old times :)

I will get server details and post them here so people can come and play....for some reason it won't ping on assault tab!!! more the merrier....all welcome.....except AnTi...mofo!!! hehe!

...perhaps we could even arrange an old fashioned praccy night where we just take the piss out of AnTi's tax! Oh and do the Blobby thing where you kill anyone even attempting a launch....hehe....:rofl: then get a group piccy of everyone in a wierd place!

Firestar said:
I forgot how to hammer jump and do we get to call in airstrikes in this game :rolleyes:
i can not rember but i will buy the flash if you get the rest :P

AnTi said:
:rofl: Huey.

Erm dunno if we would get enough ppl!

Whos up?

rejoining the league or just haveing a one night mess around will all x members . i cart anyway. i no longer have the game.