MOD vs UKS

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

is it just me or are all threads in this forum just nonsense spam threads......not that i would say that smiley spam posts are nonsense :rolleyes:

Reactions: Moon
It sounds like English; it even looks like English, but I can't understand a word you're blabbering. I suggest you hone your writing skills before applying borrowed glories as a mere typist.

Are you normally this dumb or are you just having a blonde moment? Wouldn't clues have more room to fit in your head if you got rid of some of the gobbledygook in there? You've got a big hole in your head, now shut it. When you are at a loss for words, your loss is our gain. As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. Why don't you close your mouth before someone sticks an apple in it? Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't living proof that stupid people should not breed; if your weren't so fat that a "Place Your Billboard Ad Here" is printed on each of your butt cheeks, or if you didn't have a face that people shove in dough to make monster cookies. No, come to think of it, you would.

Now, why don’t you climb onto that Special Needs tricycle of yours with the fourth wheel attached for extra-ensured retard stability and pedal your fat ass down to the sports field and do some “outdoors” stuff for a change. Hell, if you don’t like it, you can always offer to lick-clean the jockstraps.