Cops on duty at disaster area

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

The whole thing is totally disgraceful... I mean fair enough you're starving, thirsty and hungry... but what use is a new pair of sneakers? Anyone see the kid with the toy buggy, sure thats gonna be of use when he runs out of food!

Materialistic needs seem more important than all other requirements...

Tim

Reactions: Mushroomhead
nah, u gotta make the best of it in the land of opertunety.They r just being patriotic in a pair of new sneakers.

Stiffler said:
The whole thing is totally disgraceful... I mean fair enough you're starving, thirsty and hungry... but what use is a new pair of sneakers? Anyone see the kid with the toy buggy, sure thats gonna be of use when he runs out of food!

Tim

You mean to tell me that if you had no job for years, lived on a shitty wellfare and get hit by a hurricane whereafter you see everyone around you haul free TV's into their home unpunished you wouldn't think of gettin urself a brand new set?

hell as soon as the food department was depleted which was prolly pretty quick, i'd haul some of that shit into my garage myself if i was them

Menace said:
*cough* black cops *black*
omg I'm being such a racist :p:

she also a woman, so we can combine her into rasicm and femenism :lol:

nah but seriously most of New Orleans is black, and black people are known for looting // stealing in america :p:

jwer_NL said:
You mean to tell me that if you had no job for years, lived on a shitty wellfare and get hit by a hurricane whereafter you see everyone around you haul free TV's into their home unpunished you wouldn't think of gettin urself a brand new set?

hell as soon as the food department was depleted which was prolly pretty quick, i'd haul some of that shit into my garage myself if i was them

thats because ur poor

and gay ..yeh
I LOVE YOU DUDE MISS YOU KISS KISS PLS COME TO MSN NOW U TIT!!

jwer_NL said:

Food is another matter but shoes? It's not like you'll be running out of shoes and dying from it in a while so I can't really see any justification into hauling all that shit out from the store. Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't want to profit from other people's misery or by any means possible.. guess that's why I'll never get rich either. Dunno about you..

Usually i'm honest enough, but if i was as poor as most of those people down in New Orleans and i could steal from a company like Wall-Mart (you could loot 100 stores from wall-mart before they'll start noticing anything in their profits) then i ain't saying i wouldn't.

Stiffler said:

Tim

well the small buggy he took might be able to swim...who knows =/