I´m new

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark said:
Oh kekc, still such an utter cunt, how did he manage it this time? Atma is just funny.
stfu Atma is da shit :rofl: kekc is gay, and i just made a multi post :thumb:

Reactions: Humph
Mushroomhead said:
you do know that your actual location isnt "leet arrows" My Room?
Yes but it doesnt say »Northern Uzbekistan either does it?

no im just trying to point out how amazing simple it is to type Germany... wow i just did it, and im not from germany.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to M®.F®0$T again.
:wtf:

Maz said:
Yes but why the fuck would you do that if ur not from germany? idiot.

How fucking stupid are you, i suggested this could be a multi account - also known as FAKE account - so if its a fake account you put the same information do you, moron

Mushroomhead said:
- so if its a fake account you put the same information do you, moron
uhm, even though many multiaccounting people did (the retards, without saying any names atm :satan:), most people just left it blank instead of idiotically making up an untrue location wich would clearly become more suspicious if admins checked the IP. And its obviously not guardian ffs so stfu and make a logical post for once.

Reactions: Fra*gg*er
Mushroomhead said:
How fucking stupid are you, i suggested this could be a multi account - also known as FAKE account - so if its a fake account you put the same information do you, moron

As you can see Hombre we're a friendly bunch.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.