World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

DaTeL said:
u can do DMeast runs, 20min runs including 3 bosses! totalling for 9 bosses an hour.... pure sexyness
I've kind of lost all hope to ever get that book. In the last two days 2 books has been for sale, one went for well over 3k and one (sadly) only went for 1350. It's like God hates me or something, I know that I'm one of the persons who have farmed that book the most on the Horde side on my server and yet I get no love from the powers above. I fuckin hate it.

Maxiz! said:
I've kind of lost all hope to ever get that book. In the last two days 2 books has been for sale, one went for well over 3k and one (sadly) only went for 1350. It's like God hates me or something, I know that I'm one of the persons who have farmed that book the most on the Horde side on my server and yet I get no love from the powers above. I fuckin hate it.
Oh, don't worry... it's the same with us.
My guild has killed Ragnaros the most (probably by far) in our server, and you think we ever got the Eye of Sulfuras?
Nah, but all the n00b guilds that killed him twice got it, a Horde guild which killed him quite a bunch of times even gave the Eye to some dude who decided to quit a week later or so.
In total we've gotten 2 perdition's and 1 spinal, that's it for the weapons. some guilds who killed Ragna as little as 3 times already got the same loot in comparison.
It's sad, silly and damn unfair.

And to rub it in even more for you: I've seen Paladins (lol) with 90% green gear (lol) with Quel'Serrar.
They apparantly won it on their first ever DM run over a Warrior.

I know that Menace and I fucking hate it. Why the fuck did they make Paladins eligible for the sword? Back to farming the books.. :\

Btw menace, what guild and on what server do you play? I'm sure you've said it before but I kind of missed it and I really can't be arsed going back 50 pages :p:

Aha, so that's you guys, never knew :)

Btw, book just dropped from a Dusty Tome for my guildie warrior who's not even fourth or even fifth tank in MC

SO.FUCKING.LAME!1

Though I'm happy for him (Funny, I keep on writing me instead of him.. Won't help now will it?)

Hmmm sucks I guess :(

We got Vael to 5% today, but of course on the next try our #2 tank had to crash (500 queue, and we have 1 hour to try him)
and then our #1 tank got disco'ed as well.
kthxbye cya next time.
Shit queue always managed to fuck us up after crashes :\

That sucks imo :\

Oh and btw, Blizz decided to fuck me over even more by banning all instances from me or something. I've tried all DM, RFC, WC, and ZF - "Instance not found on all of them". I don't even dare try to take zepp over to Eastern.

Here's the really fun part though, the instances work just like normal for everybody else

Oh the joy..

saw a human on a tiger yesterdayt aswell yuk, stop hurting the poor tigers you cruel humans!

Heh, grats :P

On the horde side every other Undead is running around with Kodos and Wolves.

Oh and btw, still locked out of DM after almost six hours of waiting :)

:P

stared new guild since yesterday , wanted to do some mc and bwl etc, but its a bitch to find lvl 60's on my server who dont have a guild, so far got 6 :(

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!

:cry:

Attachments

• ragnotdood2.jpg
    ragnotdood2.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 64
Hmmm Razorgore went down a 2nd time yesterday evening, and then Vael dropped... and I wasn't there :cry:
Oh well :p:
Server first! for Vael! ;o

Drops were:

Drops:

Netherwind Belt
Belt of Transcendence
Helm of Endless Rage

Drops of second razorgore kill:
Stormrage Bracers
Bracelets of Wrath
The Untamed Blade

it's time for written-out BWL tactics! :P

we can't get through the eggs ;( (razor)
note: yes we did use the NA-movie :)