Tiw!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Would you be interested of getting TIW into the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
used to be a member of ua(american clan), and alot of us quit because of this not being implented, so yes

shove tiw up ur ass please and stay away from the gamemode assault it has already been changing too much.
Some might find these changes better i don't bye

i will vote yes - but i have to say if its been runing on dfpserver for years then howcome the power level always fluctuates? sometimes u can kill quite quickly, sometimes u cant! at least from my pov!

X-Bomb said:
i will vote yes - but i have to say if its been runing on dfpserver for years then howcome the power level always fluctuates? sometimes u can kill quite quickly, sometimes u cant! at least from my pov!

maybe cause of the tons of patches that cratos always uploads :sofa:

Snuggs said:
maybe cause of the tons of patches that cratos always uploads :sofa:

Lol so true :D

@ Mush,

you actually think like old admins now, league is old so not worth.
So if the league isn`t worth a TIW it isnt worth any new thing and any new great work upcoming from development team in near future (including new maps !!)pff so why do we bother anyway? since game is old we actually could take care of other things... :mushroom:

AnTi said:
Lol so true :D

@ Mush,

you actually think like old admins now, league is old so not worth.
So if the league isn`t worth a TIW it isnt worth any new thing and any new great work upcoming from development team in near future (including new maps !!)pff so why do we bother anyway? since game is old we actually could take care of other things... :mushroom:

Oh thank you, and thank you everyone else for telling me what i'm thinking, because i obviously don't know :rolleyes:
If you all bothered to actually read my post you would see the part where i say "i dont notice the problem" - I dont notice any difference between DFP / League Servers - honestly, you will probably decide that i do for me but i actually don't, on occasions the mini seems weaker on dfp - but not even, just weaker, it still varies - i dont notice the .999 second mini-rape either - so IN MY OPPINION - of me not noticing the difference or the problem, the TIW bares no great benifit to me, hence i voted no.

Now feel free to twist and turn that into "fuck off you noob who cant aim who is an old wanker admin" i would love to see the consequences.

fuck off you noob who cant aim who is an old wanker admin

someone call ?

dont care about tiw much though rather it was left alone, but touch lockdown and die

Reactions: Mushroomhead
Definetly yes.

Zyx said:
shove tiw up ur ass please and stay away from the gamemode assault it has already been changing too much.
Some might find these changes better i don't bye

lol wtf? this makes minigun power equal on all servers.Maybe the gamemode has been changed around allot but i think this is one for the better as you always have the same efficiency on every server.

$au$je said:
shouldn't this thread belong to Clan Reps?

Why would we put thread to clan rep forum while it`s yet still under discussion if TIW has a chance or not, once this vote is finished there will be one in clan rep.

Mushroomhead said:
not that at all, watch me play and you'll know how silly that sounds, simply think that the league has been like this for a long time, i don't notice the problem agreat deal, and think after 5 years its not worth it.

-- all the comments everyone else has made are basically saying what they voted, or saying what they voted in block/caps :eek: - since its a public poll this doesnt bare much use.

I've seen you play....you need all the help you can get ! :P

but anything to try to get all servers to feel the same is a good move.

After 5 years it aint worth it ? So we should stop all development for UT99 ? :nono:

Most comments were for the tiw, but there were plenty of voters who hadn't left a comment, just voted no and said nothing. Either they have nothing to say or they really feel tiw would balance things and that would make it too fair for them ?

Mini raping will still happen, some peeps can aim the mini and kill faster than with a sniper rifle. Some lock the vertical aim so as to keep it at head height, must be so much easier to only have to aim left & right :|

AnTi said:
Why would we put thread to clan rep forum while it`s yet still under discussion if TIW has a chance or not, once this vote is finished there will be one in clan rep.

Ye and it gonna take 3 more years to add tiw to the league?

Agreed with SauS, a vote about such an important matter would fit better in Clan Reps.

Also by showing the names of ppl who vote makes it less interesting for ppl to show they're against it, cuz they'll be called wimps and unfair players who like to minirape players with higher pings, just look at Mush :rolleyes:

Anyways I don't really care if TIW is implemented, as long as it will make more ppl in the league happy I suppose.
I have to agree with XB tho, the mini's power fluctuates quite a bit on DFP aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.