Mass Account Suspension

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
he doesnt kill the league, its much for fun to play vs 6 diferent clans then playing against 8 clans and you play against same player twice in a month. mercing not that big deal in my mind, but realy sad that you cant admit it...

why dont u stfu deadboy. wtf do you know about it? read my posts, and i still stick by them. neither me nor my brother used any other accounts on this pc. i am 100% sure of this.
who would you believe, your brother or some admin who sends you abusive pms? fuck you.
once again ill ask admins, what purpose does this thread serve, except to let assholes like you flame ppl for nothing?
would this happen if it was any other clan? i think not, thread would be closed and / or posts deleted immediately..
i hope your friend wierdo will warn you about flaming a thread that specifically says no flaming. like he did with me and damocles. im here to give my side of the story, some admins listened (see other posts) others just gave me abuse. go flame somewhere else noob.

Reactions: damocles and $am
Abuse LOL. When did I give you abuse? Please feel free to post the PMs I sent you.

omerta said:
i hope your friend wierdo will warn you about flaming a thread that specifically says no flaming. like he did with me and damocles. im here to give my side of the story, some admins listened (see other posts) others just gave me abuse. go flame somewhere else noob.

I have already warned plenty of people to refrain from taking this thread off-topic.

Reactions: Mushroomhead
crippan said:
he doesnt kill the league, its much for fun to play vs 6 diferent clans then playing against 8 clans and you play against same player twice in a month. mercing not that big deal in my mind, but realy sad that you cant admit it...

Even piss off or read the tread... start whit the first Reply from the GOD him self...

Anni said:
I was already wondering how ULL could ever survive with the auth system, you'll never change whitey :rolleyes:

Best thing I remember is when u asked one of our members (mic) to merc vs his own clan! :spit:

League would be better off without you ^_^
lol did i flmao

dont even bother whitey mate...

Botting been here sins i started ut .... still are...

But merc'ing is the most important thing it seems like ...

Let him play god if he gets a rush of it ..

mousen said:
dont even bother whitey mate...

Botting been here sins i started ut .... still are...

But merc'ing is the most important thing it seems like ...

Let him play god if he gets a rush of it ..

your not the first person to give the "fine fuck it" attitude in this thread

YET YOUR ALL STILL HERE

[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]
I have already warned plenty of people to refrain from taking this thread off-topic.[/QUOTE]

:takeit: i know but i jut cant help myself

consider me :spank: :blackeye:

I'm moving along

:wave: @ thread

amazing how quickly a bunch of whiney pricks can fill up 7 pages of an SQL database.

Status
Not open for further replies.