Mass Account Suspension

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:stompa:
omerta said:
ok. i have been very polite about all this so far, but my patience is wearing thin. :mad:

well im soo fucking sorry i didnt tell you admins that my brother had moved in to my house for a while, and would be using my pc to play in uta..
as far as im concerned, uta league is just something fun to do. i show up for wars, drink some beers, have a smoke and a laugh and try to frag some people. since my bro has been living here he got interested in the league and joined up for the same reasons.
i personally dont play public servers much anymore, and i have no time or interest in reading everything thats posted on these forums. i have much better, and much more important things to do with my time.
dont you people realize some of us have families to look after, mortgages and bills to pay etc.. atm my bro is trying to get his shit together to go back to university. these are things that matter just a little more to us than a fucking game, and telling admins what we had for breakfast.
ill repeat once more:
i am 100% sure that noone used my pc, the only one in my house, to play using an account other than our own. i have already explained all this to 3 admins, and the only one really willing to listen was mym.
i expect both omerta and blowback accounts unsuspended very fucking soon along with an appology. :shout:
me 2 i agree with yea man u just told it how it is mate fooking nice/1
sum 1 just told me that diki daki doo/daghost didnt get suspended if he give uta admins all info on ull
its realy mad cause all ull no that missis fake dakuma is daghost no suspention he must of slipt the net
c u online later om m8ty

courtesy my ass wierdo, why dont you post every pm i sent you yesterday, ask anti to post every icq msg i sent to him, and i will post the conversation i had with mym in irc last night, seeing as you like reading through that kind of stuff. not once did i even swear, which, if you heard me on ts is really something. why did you wait till i lost my temper? just so you can look like some good guy fkn hero and call me arrogant? pff. and someone tell me what purpose this thread serves? just so you can get some enjoyment out of banning someone from ull? i asked every admin i could find to explain what the problem was with me or blowback yet all you would say was 'oh we have logs' and 'dont flame' (with exception of mym who had the courtesy to have a chat with me.) now finally you tell me in the middle of a 5 page thread what i am supposed to have done wrong? well at least i can now try to find out what happened. as for you go look up the defination of courtesy you arrogant cock.

Reactions: damocles
Out of all the years ive been playing UT ive never ever seen such A fkup in all my life :shout:
i come back to play ut and see this omg U knOW ur going to get it :D Now u know why there is one league div left in insta Take The Big Hint :spam:

Reactions: Player-63
:lol: all the people moaning "league is gonan die" is all teh fuck ups the league could do WITHOUT. if you dont like it fuck off, its your own fault, nuff said.

I was already wondering how ULL could ever survive with the auth system, you'll never change whitey :rolleyes:

Best thing I remember is when u asked one of our members (mic) to merc vs his own clan! :spit:

League would be better off without you ^_^

I always merc for ProAs!

Or is killing ur own team (well mostly I just hunt down Xb7) in ProAs not labelled as ''helping out other team'' AKA ''mercing''?

omerta said:
now finally you tell me in the middle of a 5 page thread what i am supposed to have done wrong? well at least i can now try to find out what happened. as for you go look up the defination of courtesy you arrogant cock.

stfu n00b weirdo (Timo) is 1 of the nicest guys u could wish to meet

if u shut yer arse and open your eyes it on page 1 post 2

http://forums.utassault.net/showpost.php?p=1242416&postcount=2

AnTi said:
Account Ruben-

Ruben- has been suspended as it was dummy merc account used by some players in ULL./ULL|r

The following players used this account.

sector 7g
-=Da Gho$t=-
omerta
blowback

mousen

Last edited:
all my wonderful spammage of this thread caused me to forget the greatest thing i could have possibly said!!

the truth :|

i have chat logs of a ULL and ULL® player boasting about his plans to get past the uta-auth system, haha, go me!

I don't give a shit about any of this, but I reckon I can up my postcount if I join in the flame war.

Mercing kicks ass.

Reactions: damocles
as i say again and again, ive known loads of players to merc wont mention any and do other wise but no action been taken id say just a cheap way to pick on a team enuf said ____cant touch this--by hammer

omerta said:
courtesy my ass wierdo, why dont you post every pm i sent you yesterday, ask anti to post every icq msg i sent to him, and i will post the conversation i had with mym in irc last night, seeing as you like reading through that kind of stuff. not once did i even swear, which, if you heard me on ts is really something. why did you wait till i lost my temper? just so you can look like some good guy fkn hero and call me arrogant? pff. and someone tell me what purpose this thread serves? just so you can get some enjoyment out of banning someone from ull? i asked every admin i could find to explain what the problem was with me or blowback yet all you would say was 'oh we have logs' and 'dont flame' (with exception of mym who had the courtesy to have a chat with me.) now finally you tell me in the middle of a 5 page thread what i am supposed to have done wrong? well at least i can now try to find out what happened. as for you go look up the defination of courtesy you arrogant cock.

I'm sorry, did you miss the bit where you said:

omerta said:
i expect both omerta and blowback accounts unsuspended very fucking soon along with an appology. :shout:

No swearing eh? No arrogance eh?

Last edited:
Banning people 30 mins before match....

That must be the lamest thing i ever seen last 3 years in uta :x

But i suppose thats Anti's style :(

Status
Not open for further replies.