Mass Account Suspension

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
damocles said:
did they even run a ip check i am pretty sure no one used my comp to login with any other name then damocles or clearscreen

am i flaming?
i am just wondering what i could have done wrong in your opinion

damocles said:
am i flaming?
i am just wondering what i could have done wrong in your opinion

You used Trooper's account to play a match while you were suspended according to Anti.

Either contact the admin to plead for your life or stfu and take it beeeatch !

yes wierdo, it was me that you said that to in a pm. but you just keep saying 'we' (ie. members of ull, or ullr) are just flaming on the forums, rather than give any real explanation. please show me where i have flamed anyone, in any post. or damo, or spawn for that matter. the only people flaming here are those who have no connection to, but dislike ull for whatever reasons. oh and whitey, but he flames everyone, always. lol.

Reactions: damocles
Thrasher (_!_) said:
You used Trooper's account to play a match while you were suspended according to Anti.

Either contact the admin to plead for your life or stfu and take it beeeatch !

yeah i did see that i just dont know what makes them think that sinds i am pretty sure no one on my pc (with my ip) tryed to login with any other name then damocles or clearscreen

why do i have to repeat myself

Reactions: omerta
damocles said:
yeah i did see that i just dont know what makes them think that sinds i am pretty sure no one on my pc (with my ip) tryed to login with any other name then damocles or clearscreen

why do i have to repeat myself

Cos I'm old and deaf....now speak up ffs !

You might be "pretty sure" no one used ur pc.....but the admin are VERY sure.

You going to have to do better if you're going to plead a case m8.

I dont think anyone wants to see inocent people suspended or banned. However perhaps some peeps have been a bit dim in their use of shared Pcs resulting in people logging in with other's credentials. Either way rulez iz rulez and some peeps have bin busted. No one likes cheats and cheating includes getting people to fight your battles for you when the going gets too tough.

On a slightly different note.......is Whitey human ? His writing style leads me to suspect not, it is amazing what they can get monkeys to do !

Last edited:
seems that noone has any more to say right now, so if youll all excuse me, im going to go sit in the sun, with a beer, and a smoke and enjoy my day off work. :cool: see you all when it gets dark. :)

Reactions: damocles
i was hoping sinds it became a open discussion anyway the admin give me the exact reason and "proof" on what they decided to suspend me

re: Admin bitching

Anti, in my opinion your are right to find these people, but please only suspend people if you cannot get in reasonable contact with them first. IE: try emailling Whitey or Damocles before suspension, some people do and can have a decent reason and generally dont like having them talked about in general public.

I feel people in some cases dont take this matter seriously enough and there is alot of BIAS against ULL so they are always quick to judge before hearing all facts, I rekon half the people who take the piss themselves are doing merc'n, I myself in the years by have done merc'n but that was only for low level clans and I myself dont play as much UT to be considered 'super bot-like' like some people I can mention of the top of my head.

Reason you get merc'n for clans like ULL (and I am not saying they do it regardless of the facts) is that they cant alwayts get enuff players cos their players happen to have move social active lives than most of Mi5/-8- or other real life problems. I recently have had more real life problems to sort out and therefore dont play UT much for RE$ anymore (even the fact I play World of Warcraft)...

What you could say if a clan doesnt have enough players then they should either disband or go inactive. But for a moment do you think some players want to go to other clans ?? Well I could go on all day and I hope some idea of the dribble I just wrote gets partly understood (beiginning part part.)

Well enuff of this, have fun

Dave/Ishar - Leaving the league in the near future

Ofc we did IP check.

Also it was said before the auth system entered that eveyone who have bro/sis etc using same PC should let us know.
You also have to understand that we had a lot of fake 'familly players' in the league and we always are careful with such as stuff.

In that case i we have no doubt auth system were completely abused.

:wave: hi Dave/Ishar..long time no see..

If a clan doesn't have enough players then they play shorthanded and lose..thats it.

Either recruit more players or play shorthanded.

Mercing is :nono:

Huey: Hi m8, how you doin :)

Others: is the mentality and seriousness of this league (besides admin) goes to the dogs ? All I see are stupid off-the-wall comments which I would only wnat to see in a kindergarden or primary school.

Oh well, another reason to leave this league then.

:waves @ RE$:

oi you read my stuff before anti remove it ??? ADMIN ABUSE VOTE ME FOR ADMIN :X

ishar said:
Reason you get merc'n for clans like ULL (and I am not saying they do it regardless of the facts) is that they cant alwayts get enuff players cos their players happen to have move social active lives than most of Mi5/-8- or other real life problems. I recently have had more real life problems to sort out and therefore dont play UT much for RE$ anymore (even the fact I play World of Warcraft)...

I think youll find its more the fact that most clans have some self control and dont over stretch themselves, most of -8- for example only play 4 std matches max, whats the point of joining the league with 2 clans in 3 leagues when you cant get enough ppl to play in one team. Its not a valid excuse at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.