Mass Account Suspension

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnTi

Ðøgø
Aug 28, 2002
Poland
Due to a recent effort to crack down on duplicate accounts within UTA, we have suspended a number of players who have broken league rules in reference to Player Authorisation. If anyone wishes to contest the decision, please send a forum PM to me CeCe or Timo.

Reactions: Felerian
Since there`s a lot of people who demands explinations why does so many people got suspended, i`ve decided to make some facts public.

Just remember that admin team since always. never post deep investigation proofs.

In total, there was 16 players suspended for multiclanning and mercing in UTA.
I`ll try make it together as there`s a lot of it.

Account Ruben-

Ruben- has been suspended as it was dummy merc account used by some players in ULL./ULL|r

The following players used this account.

sector 7g
-=Da Gho$t=-
omerta
blowback
mousen

------

Account tron

tron account has been used by following players.

Spawn
latino

Account trooper

This account has been used by

damocless (while suspended)
WHITEY

DeathRow Account

Has been suspended for using it by following players.
Players listed also were suspended.

SoBeK
Locomouse

Account LuWe` and wing`

Both got suspended as it`s 1 player account, we`re sure Luwe wanted to play in TNT and 23 ProAS.

-----------------------------------------

Now some thingies together;

as far as i know omerta / blowback are bothers, but still you two used account Ruben-, so in our eyes you broke rule.

Mousen has admitted that he was using different account to play for ULL, still he thinks he did a right thing by 'helping out'
So let me tell you that since we got rules everyone can 'help out' clan, you just need an agreement of opposite team.

If anyone else today found out that he got brother/sister/mum playing UT let us know, don`t try to be smart enough and skip auth system :]

Punishment hasn`t been decided yet.

I`ll leave this thread open so people can discuss like a mature community, but if you start flaming and shit thread gets closed.

Last edited:
Well ive been pretty inactive in the last months ...

But i can see its the old issue again leet players merc for non leet clans in order to turn non leet clans in leet clans lol

Oh well ... all i can say is that rules are made for something ... pld Anti for making them work!

{R-C}ReApEr
eMp
DeathRow

all the same house although Deathrow prolly gave his account to ULL I doubt very much if emp or Reaper would,anyway well done admins keep enforcing the rules.

Reactions: $am
Thats why i posted we ask ppl to let us know about it.

/edit

Taking off suspension from Reaper and Emp.

Last edited:
neither myself nor my brother used any other account. we have only one pc in this house, between 4 people.

Reactions: damocles
ps if any admins want to talk to us about this, pm, icq, or msn us. we will answer any questions. lol.

Reactions: damocles
hi again, this is ur loved guardian D:D: remember me? yeah
well my current account doesn't work on forums so maybe they used 1 account just for something like that

Hi again guys, i'll be back within a month to pwn you :) as now my ban (From new years day) was ended :)

a LOT of new people here:|

u know dam right trooper is my son and he plays on my p.c he as been since he started ffs
i want unbanning right now this is b/s
so know u have awer explanatinons u guna unban us ffs
this is dam right discrimination takes the fooking piss
i want all the players unbanned that have been baned for frigall
and flmao tron was pld by spawn fuk me hes guna hit the roof ther brothers man
carnt belive u do this man realy carnt
u admins suk why do u ban us 30 mins before war with no reason and then u come out with reasons gone 10gmt
wat a crock

Reactions: Player-63
Erm so you live in NL not in UK then? cause you see the IP we caough trooper was Holland IP not NL if i remember correctly so YOU stop saying bs, admins never ban anyone without having 100% sure :o

Erm yes and so far accounts are suspended not baned yet.

WHITEY said:
u know dam right trooper is my son and he plays on my p.c he as been since he started ffs
i want unbanning right now this is b/s
so know u have awer explanatinons u guna unban us ffs
this is dam right discrimination takes the fooking piss
i want all the players unbanned that have been baned for frigall
and flmao tron was pld by spawn fuk me hes guna hit the roof ther brothers man
carnt belive u do this man realy carnt
u admins suk why do u ban us 30 mins before war with no reason and then u come out with reasons gone 10gmt
wat a crock

yeah but u play under troopers account and ur generally a twat, so be quiet.

Reactions: Snuggs
Status
Not open for further replies.