How did you guys get to know/play UT?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i learned to know mido my first year in highschool we were in the same class around christmas he came and showed me UT i h8ed it cause i was shit at it.. so took me a year to realy start playing it.. and he thought me alot of basic things thank you :bowdown:

alltho i pracced enough to be better then him :cool:

and now you r :(

I got my copy off Witlof, clanleader of {cds} (caedes=bloodbath, latin). he's a good m8 of my bro.

iggy and tarkin bought the game, was playing some vs bots at their place, 266mhz and window mode because that comp couldnt run it in fullscreen, dunno why. I used to play qw but i got totaly addicted of assault. Me and Zenix buyed new computers and started a clan that was named [DoF] because iggy and tarkin though we were to nobbies to join AoR(that was in the last place in the league backthen). Played much public on a dannish as server that had classic mode on named Get2Net. After some months public me and Zenix joined [ROCK]. Btw anyone know if devilslove plays ut still? if i remember right he was in BiB for a while.

wasnt that the sniper god back those days?

[edit] or hmm that wasnt his nick... remember sum swe in overlord who always owned in snipertower think hes nick started with A or sumthing:hangover:

Last edited:
i loved Unreal 1 (and especailly bot matches) a lot.
So i bought me UT :P.

After i got my 56K modem (weeeee :D) i started to play on pubs. On a rainy winter day i met Hank on a public server (ofcourse i pwned him :nod: ) and he asked me if i wanna join his uta clan :P.

Last edited:
introduced by a friend aswell....

I got addicted to Assault all by myself tho.
I can remember the first time i pld. It was rook, our team did a 40 second spam on the door then it was over.....
Then came oceanfloor which was over in 30 secs.....

I logged off and didnt play again for 3 weeks :teehee:

I did try it again though, and discovered launching on mazon and frigate. I've been hooked since.