What happened in London?!! (re)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-CrackKing- said:
erm i heard one of the tube "bombs" just released a load of foam?

Well then, probably some stupid chav pricks joking around trying to piss people off.

Humph said:
Well then, probably some stupid chav pricks joking around trying to piss people off.

chavs lack the coordination to wear socks properly let alone do something like this. suprised at you! you should know!

-CrackKing- said:
chavs lack the coordination to wear socks properly let alone do something like this. suprised at you! you should know!

he makes a fair point...

if chavs managed to pull this off...

im moving country

Humph said:
Well it's not hard to fill a bottle with baking soda is it?

no but if somebody let of a "baking soda bomb" on a underground train... i dont think the whole end of the city needed to be locked down... unless there was a severe mop shortage...

With their tanks, and their bombs
and their bombs, and their guns
In your head, in your head
They're crying
Zombie, Zombie, Zombie eh eh eh
What's in your head, in your head
Zombie, Zombie, Zombie eh eh eh oh​

Mushroomhead said:
no but if somebody let of a "baking soda bomb" on a underground train... i dont think the whole end of the city needed to be locked down... unless there was a severe mop shortage...

what do you think would happen if I lit a firework on a train?

I 99% guarantee that under present knee-jerk circumstances the entire place would be locked down.

Humph said:

I 99% guarantee that under present knee-jerk circumstances the entire place would be locked down.

depends if anybody was in the same carriage with you...

Humph said:

Especially if he had it shoved up his arse :nod:...U could imagine the panic

Warchild said:
wtf deadboy?

Just what came to mind m8

terrorism is terrorism

the whole isreal / palestine

usa uk / iraq

christianity / islam

catholic / prodestant

and all the other wars and all the wasteless killings that occurs in this world

makes me sad m8

everyone deserves a reasonable peaceful existance pity theres so many fools, ignorant and greedy people in this world

Reactions: Martz
Ðeadßoy said:

With their tanks, and their bombs
and their bombs, and their guns
They're crying
Zombie, Zombie, Zombie eh eh eh
What's in your head, in your head
Zombie, Zombie, Zombie eh eh eh oh​

got that 1 in hardcore techno mix :nod:

Aye, the foolish person got shot for running from the police with a heavily padded jacket on, into the tube! He didnt even have any explosives on him and was therefore harmless.

Why run though? No doubt people will start saying how unfair this is and how its murderous, but tbh you dont run from the police after being asked to stop and run into the Tube 24 hours after a city wide lockdown!

I have no remorse for the person getting shot. The police must have had good grounds for chasing them and as Torp said "why run ?".

Anyone that complains about persons getting shot for carrying (what turn out to be) fake weapons or possible explosives and not stopping when challenged has not experienced how fucking frightening it is to be faced with someone you believe to be armed..

I can only assume at this time the police believed this person to be wearing some explosives and with these wakkos being quite happy to die for their "cause" making sure they did not get a chance to pull the pin/press the button (whatever) is paramount. On this the police have my full support.