World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

CeCe said:
lol... I actually had a PALADIN! bitching and moaning at me cos I used my DKP on Azuresong Mageblade.

It was hilarious. He said I shouldnt have a sword as a warlock because I dont go melee, and it's obviously a paladin sword cos it has + intellect on it.
:lol: :rofl:

Only thing I need to do now is enchant it with Spell power x].

Next things on my wish list are

Sash of Whispered Secrets from Majordomo

and

Fel Infused Leggings from Kazzak.

btw this is my new look. \o/

(During my guild's last MC run EVERY boss that had felheart on his loot list dropped a felheart x] Many many people were quite pissed off)

Attachments

• felheartgnome.jpg
    felheartgnome.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 90
if nobody has the spell enchant, speak to me in-game i can probabily sort you out for you, but im not sure because we had a deal with Inner Sanctum to share enchants and they screwed us over with the +22 int, so dunno if we do out of guild enchants anymore :x

sneez said:
So it's possible to duplicate items now?
my.php

jup ppl are shouting in ironforge for dupes and they'll dupe things for 10g
Lineage 2 also had this for some time , so i am guessing it is a lag exploit like in l2

on a serious note since patch 1.6 wow seems mega bugged to me
mail system is slower than ever
when i conjure water once i get like 3 messages
and now this dupe thing (there were some more bugs i encounter but playing a mage you got to fire and forget these things :( )

ProPain said:
jup ppl are shouting in ironforge for dupes and they'll dupe things for 10g
Lineage 2 also had this for some time , so i am guessing it is a lag exploit like in l2

on a serious note since patch 1.6 wow seems mega bugged to me
mail system is slower than ever
when i conjure water once i get like 3 messages
and now this dupe thing (there were some more bugs i encounter but playing a mage you got to fire and forget these things :( )

Well one good thing, I haven't fallen tough the world since 1.6 *crosses fingers* atleast happend 5 times before. Blink, Charge 2-3 times, Elevator in UC and Zoneing/Dieing.

Reactions: smark
Are we reading the same forums? All I can find is:

....However, at this time, we do not show any legitimate evidence of duping currently taking place or having taken place for as far back as we've checked....