Post your characters!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Just go frost spec, warrior/rogue don't stand a chance. Yea as propain said unless they have free-action potion, but we can always blink/iceblock for 30 secs until it's run out hehe

Even with the relatively low fire-res gear I have, a fire-mage is still cake, I just have too much hp to eat even if he crits so I'll always get a few moments up close and in any way: if I get any type of crit when I'm close, whether it's MS or a regular crit the Mage is pretty much dead.

Frost Mages might be trickier but a free action potion is never really needed (or used anyway, if my life depends on it I'd rather down a healing pot)
I'd say crits are needed against em though, and the top frop mage in my guild is just all the madness of the Gnomes in one.
His Frostbolts hit for 1300 and they've critted for as much as 2700 with arcane power in his high-damage gear.
His critgear... well, every single slot except the trinkets have +1 or +2 critchance to spells I believe :scared:

Thing is though... if a Mage jumps me while I'm soloing, I'm almost always dead.
If he jumps me with poly I still have a fairly good chance
If I jump a Mage myself he's dead. Especially since almost noone is quick enough to blink instantly after being charged out of a duel.

And when they do blink and are low on health = intercept + bloodrage and fuck em in the stun.

If poly'ed:

Switch to zerk + zerk rage after poly and get some rage
Get close: rape with a hit and MS + hamstring
He'll nova and I'll use the pvp trinket, if not equipped: I'll use inti-shout to freeze him up, then bandage myself...
break out, hit him... he'll eventually blink = fuck him up with execute if he wasn't dead already.

Problem always is: if he's good I won't get close

In any way 5200 health is a lot to eat up even for a Mage at times ;)
Seeing as Enrage is almost always on vs Mages though, a MS will hit for either 700-800 ish, or crit for 1500-1900-ish, which is a lot of health :o

still unless your a shit frost mage, a warrior shouldnt even touch you apart from when the charge you. I must have just played shit warriors or something, i dunno

my druids seems to be pretty capable to handle most mages, he's like lvl 50 and the way I can handle lvl 60 mages now, makes me think I'll bong em when I'm lvl 60, resto specced and intel/stam gear, I got like 2600life, and 4500mana, all I have to do when he attacks me if heal myself at the right time then charge in bear, and at some point I'll always have more mana, so if I can stop him from doing that thingy where they get there mana back :lol: Im ok :)

LeNiXiS said:
still unless your a shit frost mage, a warrior shouldnt even touch you apart from when the charge you. I must have just played shit warriors or something, i dunno
Yea, well... I have a Warrior in my guild who munches on any class he plays, whenever he needs money he starts duelling for money :lol:
Most Warrior use a very crap tactic against mages though, as in:

Charge, switch to zerk and intercept before the poly.
This results in 1 attack during the intercept stun due to slow weapon speed and you won't be seeing the Mage up close anymore if he's any good.

If, however, you run up to him after the poly (lot of pain incoming during this running period) and break his nova with the trinket or even manage to hamstring him (not possible if he's skilled) he'll blink, then you intercept and fuck him up with MS/Hamstring/Whirlwind and a regular hit during the stun (rage will skyrocket during said painrun, esp if berserker rage is used as it should) and he won't be going anywhere if you have imp hamstring.

I'd also say my Earthshaker in combination with the mace stun effect is a super-advantage over other Warrior vs Mages; an unaccounted for stun of 3 seconds against a Mage and he's doomed, I'm sure you can agree with me on that, they just don't like to be up close and personal with Warriors ;)

Like wise len haha, not 1 warrior on my server tends to even get a scratch on my mage in 1v1's . . and 5200 health isnt that much to eat up either im fire mage^^ i have reletavitly good gear, mostly +crit on them and +dmg also my elemental mage staff helps alot with pvp im just searching for magister set done scholo and strats n ubrs to much now never got 1 drop hrhr ;( ! The only 2 peices i got was of mcneill.. Should be starting to explore MC soon tho our guild 43 lvl60members but that new pvp patch is a piss take if you reach a certain level you get to keep the items even if your demoted. Got around 3200health 6300mana unbuffed with random items +5-6%crit and around +60dmg (without my pvp stuff on). I fink thats no bad for no set items etc :)

p.s. 800g for a fookin horse get tae fuk!!1 lol im skint bare skint

/jas

started my own warrior now and got a lvl 22ísh rogue
Rogue is fun from time to time but nothing groundbreaking really

warrior is cool to play, pld one up to 40 on another account

i still think however that any good mage can beat any warrior except when he is unusually skilled and has some uber items. I am however getting a bit sick of the fragile mage tbh even with frost in mass pvp its so hard to survive, coldsnap is on a huge cooldown and with my old fire build i was hitting ppl with fireballs for 1400 without the dot and the ignite, now with frost i hardly match that dmg.
Saw a cool frost / fire build might try that out but for the time being i need a mage to powerlvl me :)

my priest
btw cece, dreadmist looks too cool just to be a warlocks :p:

Attachments

• priest.jpg
    priest.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 25