Points GIVEN FOR LBRS for short period

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

McNeill

McMastah
Jun 8, 2001
Aberdeen
As the title states,

Points shall be given for people who run LBRS. 3 POINTS shall be awarded to a group who sucessfully completes the entire instance in a 5 man group.

My reason for this is simple, I want people to help each other out and get the Warlords command quest done as soon as possible.

Therefore, the way you get points is as follow;

People must mail me after the instance a list of the 5 players who went and who completed the quest. This must be done by 1 member of the group acting as the 'group' leader.

Later I may add more points for other stages such as the Test of Skulls part. For now we will leave it at just the first part.

I shouldn't have to offer points to get people interested in helping others to complete the quest, it is after all enough incentive to want to get the onyxia chain done and be the first guild on the server to complete it.

Happy Hunting --

-- Shiraz