WoW Addict.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Kaka

TNT
Jun 9, 2005
Netherlands
Omfg I thought the WoW addict was over but it probably isnt...I made a NE hunter till lvl 34 and then I found wow was becoming boring. I havent played for a month and Im beginning to miss it lmao :tired: Im thinking of playing again. So many places I havent been to and so many things I could do...but it takes so MUCH fucking time..
If you havent played this game yet then DONT its a fucking addict, believe me. :shout:

Last edited:
Just think of it as daily life and it won't be an addiction.
Just like drinking beer and smoking, who sees this as an addiction these days? :p:

1) Roll a mage.
2) Get a friend who rolls a priest.
3) Use AOE/IAE till u get to level 60
4) GG

"World of Warcraft is a Feeling"

"You look good in high-res
You've got uber chat skills
Won't you grind quests with me - endlessly
Tanking mobs is my role
I maintain aggro
But the rogue doesn't know, he's not MT (main tank) tonight

World of Warcraft is a feeling
Who needs a social life
I can't wait to log in,
Hop on a griffin

Stockades, gnomer, SM
Won't you join me, on an instance farming run
Let me hit the vendor, free up some bag space
Once I repair, I'll be good to go

World of Warcraft is a feeling
Who needs a social life
Stratholme, Scholo, and UBRS
He just dropped my valor helm
How could I roll a 6?
Grats to my guildmate, but I can't believe this shit

This is the best game
This is the best game I've ever played
This is the greatest game
World of Warcraft you're the greatest game
World of Warcraft you're the greatest game
The best game I've ever played
Woah
I can't wait to log on
Hop on griffin
World of Warcraft, a World of Warcraft
A reality."

Right Click -> Save As to download the song (Courtesy of Pure Pwnage)

Last edited:
Apoc said:
Read that agin, then ask yourself who people would like on a typical raid.

hmmm, maybe priests, mages, warriors, druids, warlocks, rogues and paladins/shamans ? :tired:

Apoc said:
Read that agin, then ask yourself who people would like on a typical raid.

stupid argument, there are so many different aspects in the game and u just talk about a raid. Every class is good, no class is useless. Instance gaming, solo play, group pvp, 1on1...

So would u say Im right when i say priests/druids and warriors are the best classes coz most instance groups look for them? Obviously not. Its just a fact that warriors are the best tanks and priests/druids are the best healers and those are essential for any instance game + theres a lack of those classes on basically every server.

Would u say priests are the best class coz in 1on1 pvp a decent shadowpriest dominates almost any other class?
Oh wait, mages are best coz they got the best AoE damage or are rogues best coz they got most damage on a single target?
No wait, warlocks and hunters are best coz they can solo mobs no other class could solo.
Oh shit, now i got it, palas and shammys are best coz they can just do anything. They can heal, can support whole groups with auras/blessings/totems, can also tank quite good, can dispell and even prevent the whole group from a wipe.

As I mentioned, any class in the game has such big strengths that it is useful in later game.

ohh, so you bring more than one warlock on a 15 man raid if you have the choice ?

But then agin, my arguement would be stupid nomatter what example I gave ?

And why are you talking about "best" calls, I was mearly commenting on eRts comment.

However, I see the light, I must seek help for mystupidity, I am very sorry my poor aguement offended your sensebility and revealed my lack of understanding of world of warcraft.

Happy now ? :)

I'm a warlock myself, and yes I've been on many UBRS, or even 10 man scholo raids where there were 2 warlocks.

Why should that be a problem? Extra soulstones are always handy in case u wipe, and I easily outdamage mages (the only parts where they can catch up easily are the aoe spam parts)

And yes, there's no best class or weak classes.

I'm a warlock myself, and yes I've been on many UBRS, or even 10 man scholo raids where there were 2 warlocks.

So have I, but mainly because one of the "fillers" happend to be one.

Why should that be a problem?

Because theres a pretty small debuff limit on each mob, I belive its 8 or something. any more than that simply deletes an old.

Extra soulstones are always handy in case u wipe

Maybe if you are Alliance, Horde have plenty of whipe protection.

And yes, there's no best class or weak classes.

Maybe not, but some classes just do things better than other classes. hence not everyone is as popular on a raid.