[PREDICTION] ]DK[ vs. dE·¦·

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

R.I.P denmark ...

i wont spend a sec more on this squad ...

1 thing is that ppl cant play thats okay ....

but atleast they could tell me ...

A real pity.

Doesnt look like Denmark has much chance of fielding a team for their remaining matches. Mousen and Arcane left the squad and Skumler, Magneto and Zola havent made an appearance on forums yet.

That leaves us with 6 active players, 2 of which cant play saturday against US1.

We could certainly use reinforcements.

If you are interested talk to XB about getting signed up for team. Its a bit late but hopefully it wont be a problem since we have little chance of offering opposition otherwise.

right so has mousen stepped down for real or not, if he has we need a new captain, any volunteers?

fucking lame, cud of guessed who it would of been tho... shame try n get a few players guys. Why the fuck sign up then if ur gonna drop out?

Man come to the CTF scene and ask, a good few good danish players who im sure would try out AS if u asked em :P.