sper nintendo

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

xb7

We want... A SHRUBBERY!
Jun 8, 2001
Hamburg
ok this is a really desperate try but i thought i might try my luck

well i had a dream last night, i was playing on my old super nintendo again, all the old games and i had loads of fun till i woke up and sadly realised that i sold my snes years ago when i was young and stupid and thought that it's not cool enough anymore

well i changed my mind by now and i think it would be great to have one again

so i surfed to ebay and found loads of offers, the prices for a console with all the cables needed and 1 or 2 controllers plus maybe one game go from about 20 euros to about 40

well that's ok and i will prolly go for it but maybe, just maybe there's someone here on these forums who owns one of these and has it lying around covered with dust

well if that's the case then maybe u want to sell it to me for less then the ebay price? :P

i really doubt it but if yes then pls contact me

how poor :nono:

you'll find plenty of snes emulators out there (yeye i know, it aint big fun without the original SNES controller ;))

U could also wait for the nintendo revolution and play all games for free :D

BRaiNRaiN said:
U could also wait for the nintendo revolution and play all games for free :D
I know the N-Rev is suppose to be fully backwards compatible, but wouldnt you need to original games then? Or does it work with roms?

at E3 nintendo said that they will have a download server available for the next gen console, NES, SNES, N64 games will be downloadable and i dont know about gamecube, i think u need gamecube disks but with the others u can download em but its prolly for a price but i think nintendo said somewhere that their first party games will be free. So far there has been 221 games announced for it. heres the list SO FAR.

http://www.cubed3.com/viewnews.php?storyid=3958

the revolution will have a 512mb flash card so i guess u could fit alot of nes, snes games on it.

is that list official?

im amazed the games by rare will be available now that they are owned by microsoft

i ordered one on ebay now with two gamepads and mario world :P:

31 euros hah i'm poor but that's ok