Battlefield 2! demo

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

imo the planes are v good, just gotta practice with em... and why land em? altho its possible... just gotta slow down very early :)

i just love the noise the planes make when they take off. Sounds amazin on my speakers! vrroom vrrom!

Joko said:
i just love the noise the planes make when they take off. Sounds amazin on my speakers! vrroom vrrom!

:lol: :thumb:

Flyings pretty damn hard though and as soon as i try and fire, i forget about flying, miss the intended target and crash anyway.... :mad:

quality demo though cant wait for the full game :D

gringo said:
:lol: :thumb:

Flyings pretty damn hard though and as soon as i try and fire, i forget about flying, miss the intended target and crash anyway.... :mad:

quality demo though cant wait for the full game :D

damn u paul, get me on msn or ts so that we can play some bf2 togheter fs.
im allways alone on servers

I can't say I had trouble flying anything in the game, even without my trusty joystick :x
And with heat-seakers and the targeting line with bombs it's pretty much piss easy to blow up other pilots/stationary stuff :x
Maybe I'm just weird...

JACKEL said:
damn u paul, get me on msn or ts so that we can play some bf2 togheter fs.
im allways alone on servers

would be good to get a uta group on the fraghub server martz and doh have set up.....anyone up for a proper friendly tonight? Join #bf2 !

lo btw dirk :wave:

Cant be there, will be good for everyone to get together though

p.s joko land helis like a plane :) it ownz lol

someone mentioned ts, when me, gaz, torp, virus, andy etc are playing anyone else just ask one of us for the ts ip and ur more than welcome to join us

edit: i can land helicopters mofos! not accurately or where i want to but i can land em all the same :D also i can land plances....except they normally land on the tip of a wing, ah well :)

Last edited:
cool game, I was wondering, in BF1942, when I pulled my mouse down while flying, the plane would go up, and if I would move the mouse up, the plane would go down. Now it's the other way round, anyway I can change it?

Mushroomhead said:
someone mentioned ts, when me, gaz, torp, virus, andy etc are playing anyone else just ask one of us for the ts ip and ur more than welcome to join us

edit: i can land helicopters mofos! not accurately or where i want to but i can land em all the same :D also i can land plances....except they normally land on the tip of a wing, ah well :)

:lol:

would be cool if we have could get 10-12 of us together on martz's sever for a few games :) More like 16-20 ppl would be better but i dont think there is enough ppl from UTA playing it yet?

Black Ninja said:
cool game, I was wondering, in BF1942, when I pulled my mouse down while flying, the plane would go up, and if I would move the mouse up, the plane would go down. Now it's the other way round, anyway I can change it?

yeh there is defo an invert mouse option. Unfortnuately u need to do it for every vehicle individually ... :gay:

cant tonight, cos thur came home and found out i have half life 2 and i havent seen my pc all day :rolleyes: but im well up for a few games most nights :D

yup same here, i'll be around.
would be cool if some1 had a ts server :D RC's isnt no more :( so any1 else got 1?

There is a TS server available for use too.

And if needed, we can switch on the VoIP system builtin to the Demo (I think!)