Think u got leet googeling skills?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Gen76

Jun 9, 2001
Well heres a challange for u, ive been looking on and off for years.

ITs a cartoon series made some french company afaik.It might be called sumat like The search for Arcadia, but im not sure.The name Arcadia is deffo in there.
Its about this warrior type guy with a armguard\braclet type thing which he can turn into a crossbow.Hes got companions in the form of a young girl and two siamese yellow creatures with special powers and a blue space ship which speaks and reminds u of a turtle.
They fly round looking for arcadia and a blue stone which looks like sumat from stonehange and run into all kindsa adventures on the way.

Theres some space pirate type badguys they run into from time to time who fly around on small piranha looking crafts, their leader is called nastymax and hes got a buttugly gf and m8s.

Theres cookies and cred to be had for the 1st one who can get some kinda of link with anyhting from pictures to series info.

gl :cool:

Reactions: Trinita
whats googeling?

oh, if i would have time for it i woud try..
but i ever sucked @ googeling..

sorry :X

soz for spam but cant delete it ffs..

Last edited:
Cookie for Jo :)

no wonder i couldnt find it.

Like the link says its one of the best cartoons ever.If u havent seen it i can recomend it.

u saying u got em all on hdd? If so your computer needs to talk to my computer..:D

Det var vel ikke den som gikk på tv på lørdagsmorgener? Husker at jeg satt og så på den hver gang, helt klart en stor favoritt den gang da.