R.I.P TexasTom

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

just got to know right now :(

seeing ppl dieing in that young age just suxx and gives me a very bad feeling in the stomach.
i really hope he had enuff pain-killer, so he didn't felt the pain :(

Rest in Peace m8 :(

Reactions: Hardcore
i only knew him from a few encounters in ut and from these forums
was a quiet guys, wasn't he?

katsch just told me in icq. he received that icq message from his family.
wouldn't have believed, how much such things can shock you :(

rest in peace Tom
my condolences to your family

:( :(
P.S. i would give something, too

I got in yesterday from a week away to a msg from michelle, that I'd been expecting, yet somehow hoping wouldn't come as soon. Thomas had been fighting the cancer for years, and beat the doctors prognosis for his life expectancy more than once. In periods of time I talked quite alot with him, he was a quiet kind bloke and always there to back his mates, from what I knew...

As I recieved the icq from his family, I reckon'd I had to check in here and check to see if people were paying his respect. I think people should respect his wishes, and contribute to the cancer research in some way, if they want to pay their respect to him and his family..

There used to be a utassault UD cancer research team, maybe a revival of this and using some of all the excess cpu power we all have, would be a very fitting, practical and respectfull way of remembering one of the oldschoolers of this gaming community?

><FFS>Dog

Very sad indeed, recieved the icq message a few days ago but didnt think that it would be posted here, RIP Tom, he was a cool guy, remember him quite a bit back in the early days of UTA. :(.
And btw i think thats a very good idea Dog, im sure most of us would be up for some processing when were idling .

realy sade..... remember him from bod, a friend on mine played with him...
rip m8
my father died of cancer, when it happens, u're just happy is not suffering anymore.
but it's always sade for the remaining