World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

how to get owned by blizzard when in MC

ownedbyblizzard.gif

Maxis u must be the horde side ;) why don't you check out a shaman before saying shit about a paladin :P

Reactions: sneez
weehh... got my epic mount.
Dude from my guild kept "bitching" about me not being able to keep up at PvP groups (more like making fun of me :cry: )
then he asked me how much I needed, I replied and he gave me the 500g needed :p:
Guess I'll be farming shit tomorrow.

Fatality said:
Maxis u must be the horde side ;) why don't you check out a shaman before saying shit about a paladin :P
Pfft Imbaladins smell, Shamans are balanced with their "I win shock" :p:

Maxiz! said:
Ice isn't it in c3 that the guild leader can get a flying dragon? If so, does anyone have it yet? =P

We had em for purchase on the server I play (back when it was C2 even), and dude they rock ;) server is down due to c3 maintenance now :P

Last edited:
Well it depends what you like, PvP imo is more exciting because it involves more Player vs Player combat, not just questing.
And for the server well just find a server where some of your friends play. UTA players are scattered on the servers and not on just one :P Me Zyx Helios Sneez TuT are on Bloodscalp :>

Fatality said:
Well it depends what you like, PvP imo is more exciting because it involves more Player vs Player combat, not just questing.
And for the server well just find a server where some of your friends play. UTA players are scattered on the servers and not on just one :P Me Zyx Helios Sneez TuT are on Bloodscalp :>

Bloodscalp it is then :D
pvp man I love this game...

Fatality said:

You, Zyx and helios are horde right?
What about Sneez?

And what are your names? I think Zyx is Daizze but the others?

im alliance on bloodscalp. Dont play there often nick
my nick is sneeziaz or sneezziaz =)

TuT said:
You, Zyx and helios are horde right?
What about Sneez?

And what are your names? I think Zyx is Daizze but the others?
I am Alliance, Sneez is Alliance, Zyx has 2 accounts :llama: but he plays Horde more, and Helios is horde