This man knows..

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh shut up with "cops like this should be killed" etc etc. If the dumb cow got out of her car when she was asked it wouldnt have happened. Fucking people today have no respect for authority. Chatting away on her phone while shes being arrested .. fak kaff!! I'd tase her for just bein a cheeky wee cow and then again for crying for 20 mins like an annoying little kid! Bring back the cane an all fs.

Agree with dirk

"aveeeeeeeeeeeeeet bitch! now sit the fuck down"

Reactions: Menace
Whether the officer is retarded is out of the question here imo.
The woman refused to get out of the car even when the officer fucking TOLD HER he would TASE her ass if she didn't get out.

A) Cops do suck in america, they are obnoxious bastards and i know this from personal experience

HOWEVER

B) This Bitch did the wrong thing by ignoring his demands like that, and her annoying whining crying pissed me off even more.

If you look all the clips you see she doesnt listen at all, I know I would get out of the car if a cop
points a tazer at me! So yea she´s stupid... :satan:

i would tase her again when she's crying.... "I SAID SHUT UP!!!"

i think this is a reality in all country, donc joke with cops.. and specialy in big town...

If u wanna get a scary view into the pshycie of the avg american i suggest the www.fark.com forum.U click the number to the right of the headlines.They have a gazzillion active users, quite entertaining\disturbing\anoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.