Guild Wars

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

SoldierBoy

-))BORED((-
Sep 16, 2001
In The Woods / Swe
Anyone else playing this game? i'm lvl 20 now been that for 4 days..
name: Wild Xena
primary: Ranger
2ndary: I can change to wich i want now..

Last edited:
A friend of mine suggested this game to me.

How is it?

They say it's like a mixture between UT and Dungeon Siege with lots of arena FPS fightings?

The servers are supposed to be free of charge?

I love it.

It's nothing like UT tho. It's an rpg.

There is team vs team arena's but u'll have to play the Roleplaying bit to get a good character for that.

Servers are indeed free of charge, you pay once for the game and should get a minimum of 100 hours before you done all the missions and quests with 1 character.

Reactions: Cassius
awesome game im like level 7 and i completed my first mission :stompa: and my pet is level 7 as well :stompa:

And theres this Flute its called "Gwens Flute" if you see it make sure u keep it! theres a secret later on in the game!

Apoc said:
Impossible to solo, I hate that
OMG.... its an online game dibbed CORPG (Competitive Online Role-Playing Game), so like... duh :P
The whole idea of *ORPG is to play it with others aswell... otherwise you might aswell play some FF or other rpg..
Either way you can always take henchies with you..