{R-C} Leaves the league

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

to0 sad see jo0 guyz leavin.

aak vs r-c were always very intense, fair and good matches.

seeing another long-existing clan leaving suxx man :crap:

see ya guyz in next live or game :wave:

thnx guys your comments are much appreciated and thanks rick for doin the proper goodbye post i suck at that kinda thing, take care joo all :). p.s. I dont want any more red rep for this thread :P

Reactions: Trafy
The first and only clan I've ever played for......even though i stopped playing some months ago, it's still a shock to think RC's finally died...I always thought it would be there till the end and i always thought at some stage I'd play for RC again....guess that's not going to happen now :bawling:

Thanks to rick for recruiting me all those years ago and skully for being stupid enuff to let me in ;) You two did an amazing job of keeping RC going and making it the success it was over the years....cheers for the memories, there's a lot of them ....:D

Thanks to everyone else in the league, players and admins alike who have also enabled our time here to be so enjoyable.

RC's public server will remain up for about another month and a half or so until the present contract expires.....I'm not going to renew it again but hope you'll have some enjoyable memories from playing on it over the last 4 years.

And no, just for the record, the TR has never freakin changed!! :P

:wave:

:( bha

r-c was really part of why i love ut-as. nice funny ppl enjoyin an online game together. hope most of you still stay around.

Reactions: AnTi
ah man.

Been wanting to come back and play in RC for months or years is it now?...so little time and now too late. I do actually feel really sad now fs, being in RC wasn't just a computer game to me. Probably the most stressful year of my life (so far) was while I was doing my MSc.....huge workload, hard work, no money or time for going out. Think it was mainly playing UT with RC buddies on TS etc that kept me sane during that time. I remember many nights up late after I finished working playing UT with steve, rick, xi, dirk, sweetie, emp, red and numb (who am I forgetting). All really good lads (and sweeties)...nice people and great laugh. Gringers you were never around much while I was playing but thanks for keeping the servers up all that time, had a great time.

Now I'm off to Tromsø in the arctic circle and after that I'll be writing up my Phd. fs maybe I'm kidding myself I can ever come back and for things to be like they were. (waaaaaa waaaaaa bubbble bubble tear in the eye).

Well thanks again to all the people I "played with" (calm down woodstrah!) was great fun. Wish you guys all the best with your jobs, uni, family, hope we can still play some UT one day or meet up and have some jds again fs. or an alchopop...or a crate of em lol, I'm looking at you rick.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sniff sniffff

Reactions: ReD
Sad to see u quit.U are probably the nicest clan that i ever joined.
I hope that ull have gl in the future :D

Reactions: Trafy
the only organised clan ive been in and the only one at top level:D
one game away from div 1 at one point i remember
had some good times
sorry to see you go