European Cup Date?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

When Should The EAC Be Played?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
Basically it would probably have to be done over 2 months, The 1st month you will have 2 UTA matches (not confirmed yet!), 2nd Month All 4.

So the plan is to have the majority of the group games during the first month, and then the final few group games + qtrs/semis/final in the second month. nothings 100% sorted yet but which months would you prefer to play your matchs, so we can get an idea?

May/June
June/July
July/Aug

Poll wont be open to long - till next week Wednesday! multiple voting allowed, so if you can play in all the periods tick all 3 boxes:P

Last edited:
wont give u much chance during the summer.

maybe its wise to do it in the winter but u can ignore my comment hehe :)

Reactions: Riv
well most voted for may june but i suppose that of too short notice!! but it would in deed be best as after then moast people would be on holidays.

I would really suggest to make it after summer-holiday period, like september.
It's unlikely I'll play if it starts already july. Same goes for my bro afaik.

Maybe mostly vote may june bec they want to play now and they are busy summer!

I think we should w8 till after summer imo, then all can play! :D

Bossk said:
I would really suggest to make it after summer-holiday period, like september.
It's unlikely I'll play if it starts already july. Same goes for my bro afaik.

your bro..who is your bro fs :/ :caek:

and final at 30.06 ! it will me germany vs. sweden :P on my bday and i own them ALL *dream* ^^

RighteousFury said:
tbh i personaly dont care but as sooner as better since the interest wont last for months until it starts i think

you should better get some matches scheduled instead of posting nonesense here!!!
fs