8 or .mod

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

who will win!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has clearly lagged, that isnt open to discussion

wether or not he did it on purpose is difficult to prove, but i dont think anyone can complain about such accusations against rai due to his past "exploits" and also the fact he is still, at the end of the day, a nob :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ReD and Lex_Mortis
Gazzy said:

wether or not he did it on purpose or not is difficult to prove, but i dont think anyone can complain about such accusations against rai due to his past "exploits" and also the fact he is still, at the end of the day, a nob :)

and ur a nob a cock and a dwarf
go home to jacob u small smelly man :poke:

:P

Gazzy said:

wether or not he did it on purpose or not is difficult to prove, but i dont think anyone can complain about such accusations against rai due to his past "exploits" and also the fact he is still, at the end of the day, a nob :)

thats wot i been wanting to say, just keep getting interrupted! :thumb:

Reactions: Lex_Mortis
lololololol i make demo @tm from my view first person u see i actually enter tunnels then warp back, why would i press f9 when im already there? uploading atm, btw anti didnt find anything, i send him demo he says nothing, he send timo (weirdo) demo,, timo says nothing wrong just my ping going shit, sodele!

dont see lag in the bridge demo tbh..

and for riv 3:
1) i think there is a corpse limit in ut for some performance gain, so always a new corpse would be created one on the floor or the new one itself is removed so that is why they disappear when their minigunned down IMO.
can be wrong thoug.

2) i also thought there was a skip at one place, still raichu clearly lags

3) i also thought jabbar lagged a bit, but not nearly as much..

simple ping spike? great analysis ..

anywayz forget about it, u mite've won that map even without this "pingspike" but we'll never know.

GG till next time.

Fatality said:
lololololol i make demo @tm from my view first person u see i actually enter tunnels then warp back, why would i press f9 when im already there? uploading atm, btw anti didnt find anything, i send him demo he says nothing, he send timo (weirdo) demo,, timo says nothing wrong just my ping going shit, sodele!

what happens when u press f9?

talking abt you sucking drag or xb doing riv? (btw this is meant as some sarcasm)

admins if you come to me abt complaints abt us being lame while some asses keep on making it worse gjob i will tell my team to behave as they wish

Last edited:
raichu always laggs when he needs to get an objective..
seen it several times..
it's not a lagspike, believe me.

WEll jackel you have a life ? lol or you looking for me 24/7 in clans ? But thx ... i guess ...

About the "your a cock" bad reputation ... well at least say ur name stupid kid !

And i couldnt agree more with MoD match comment ...

The childish of this league is becoming larger and larger every day ...

Like ppl flame @ irc ppl flame @ forums ppl flame at matchs

But hey guess you guys will grow up abit as soon as you all get some sex ...

:wave:

WeeZy said:
raichu always laggs when he needs to get an objective..
seen it several times..
it's not a lagspike, believe me.

And that is based on Server logs and ingame demo's of him?

raichu said:
btw anti didnt find anything, i send him demo he says nothing, he send timo (weirdo) demo,, timo says nothing wrong just my ping going shit

Status
Not open for further replies.