R.I.P TexasTom

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Shocking news still, although most of us who played with him knew he was fighting a war he could not win. Texas Tom was a sterling bloke, always good to have with you and always cheerful. No matter how things went, a gentleman and a good player with BoD. Loved to hear his voice over RW when he entered 30 sec before the match start, completing the team. :)

Rest in peace mate.

Never got the privilage to know the lad but sounds like a respected person ,sad news and thoughts go out to hiis family RIP TT :(

I think i pld him a few times on publics when i first started playing.
Such a shame, but RIP TT!

Edit - Can anyone set up a fund or something for flowers or sumfin for TT's family , some people might think its a stupid idea, but im sure people care here too and it shows our condolenses. I would be happy to donate. Ideas?

Last edited:
RIP m8

when I was in bod he was already pretty sick ( +- 2 years ago )

too bad :(

Moto said:

Edit - Can anyone set up a fund or something for flowers or sumfin for TT's family , some people might think its a stupid idea, but im sure people care here too and it shows our condolenses. I would be happy to donate. Ideas?

Good idea, I'll ask around as well

Moto said:

Hi Guys

Been a long time since I've been on here. Only recognise a few names.

Tom only wanted family flowers but he did say that if people want to they could donate to cancer research.

He really enjoyed his time in Bod and with UT so it will mean a lot to him that so many people have posted. I'll pass your thoughts on to his family.

Take care

ufie
xxxxxxxxx

Reactions: Geo
Oh that is sad. He was most definitely one of the top, top people around in UTA. Very sad to read this post even if I knew he was going to pass away. R.I.P.

Moto said:

not stupid at all, exept gonna be a bit hard setting it up i suppose :\

From the little i knew Tom through my time in BoD, i can remember him always being a calm and sound guy no matter how big we were loosing. As Happy mentioned a gentleman. Sad to hear it happen, the only good thought i have is that at least the long fight is over.
Hope he rests in peace.