{SUYM} are retiring from stdAS league

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:( what a month, sad to see you guys go, atleast std. had fun playing suym members on pubs and i hope it will continue that way, but maybe for them under a dufferent tag. take care all that stop playing UT :wave:

subZ said:
why? the best killings were when you were not there, you sick son of a bitch..
hey keep it nice, it's a goodbye thread fs.

Reactions: subZ
Time for another pair of pissed m8s to shout a classic term at passers by and form a clan :done:

looking at the strange behaviour of yougesters in public i almost fear however such a clan would be called {YYYB} "Yo Yo Yo Biaaatch" :(:uhh:

bye suym :wave:

and btw, league aint dead ffs :P we still have 4 div an in each league some clans in HZ ready to get active, when we only have 1 div left in stand THEN the league might die ffs ;)

Nicest and one of the oldest clans in the league, I will always remember you guys for your good attitude and for des pwning us all with his sniper. You will be sorely missed.

SUYM was perfect. Now there's nothing left in the league what is worth playing for. Guess I'll delete this game now for sure

Caz u fuckface we still play proAS and iAS. U should try to play Pro with us someday, u would love it, u can kill us aswell :P

Bye everyone in UT99.
I has been an honour to both p0wn and get my ass whoopped from you all. (Even though I hated some of you, hehe)

UTA has (is) always been a special place. And it always will be.

When we get old and can't see anymore we will probably feel a tear in the corner of the eye lid when we think back. Don't you all agree?

I also want to thank all those who kept things going. Vince, Nec, Aj,. Damn nice jobs that took so many spare hours of your time.
My fellow clan mates was just as important. No doubt! You are all ace's! Without exception. When I joined SUYM I finally found a clan who likes a good game and never forgot it was only for fun.

Don't think SUYM is ever going to die. It will not.
We're still active in Pro and Insta. And 2K4 is now the next step where many of our players are continuing.
And I see Fraghub as the modernised UTA. Go buy UT2004 and come join us in the battles ;)

@Mushroomhead: Ur the damn fakenicker here :D

The end of a StdAS era . Many a happy night playing and generally getting on with my clan doods .

{SUYM} Will never die , we just move on , and as mushy says come and join us in ut2k4 as/ons .

Big greetz to the monkees past and present .

Love you all

i still think this thread does not have enough replys yet, compared to others here

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

shame mates :( you've been around for so long! :'( Show us ur monkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeys ;)

But gl in the fraghub league anyhow ;D you're not really gone just not playing in the stdAS league from my pov :)

/Rel@x

Good evening ladies and gentlmen
well its nearing the end of the show i hope you have enjoyed it as much as i have....
but we have just one more number for you ...we think you might know it ......

....so from me and the band....

And now, the end is near;
And so I face the final curtain.
My friend, I’ll say it clear,
I’ll state my case, of which I’m certain.

I’ve lived a life that’s full.
I’ve traveled each and ev’ry highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

I planned each charted course;
Each careful step along the byway,
But more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Yes, there were times, I’m sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew.
But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and I stood tall;
And did it my way.

I’ve loved, I’ve laughed and cried.
I’ve had my fill; my share of losing.
And now, as tears subside,
I find it all so amusing.

To think I did all that;
And may I say - not in a shy way,
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way.

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels;
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows I took the blows -
And did it my way!

For Peebe, Martz, Pika, Lenny, Mogul and I (Optical) **i think was the original line up**
i doubt any one of us would have thought there would be an {SUYM} in 2005
huge respect to all the {SUYM} members (if you realise what it stand from you wouldnt wanna be called a monkey)

for those of you that remeber i allways used to end my post with an {SUYM} somthing ... this will be the last one

{SUYM} the end!

Last edited: