DWAP Std AS leaving the league

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Its very sad to see the old clans leave, Grate Game's [DWAP] I Wish you all GL in whatever you do in the future , cya :(

cya :wave: Dwap guys had some good battles vs you guys as =]DoG[= and >DaRk<

hope you all get bored, change your minds and rejoin the leauge again in the future ;)

but whatever you guys do take care and have fun

and you will be missed :(

saw this thread at school earlier but cba signing in there - this is beyond annoying, all these good ol' guys leaving fs :scream: sad to see you go indeed :(:wave:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DWAPPERS! :'( you spelled our tag wrong f00kers ;) ((si><th))

shame to see you go, nicest clan i've ever encountered ! ever! CoC will never die! :)
Man.. one of the most ancient clans around left ! :'( ffs :/

Ow well.. had to come some time i reckon :(

really sad to see you leave - but the time seems to have come.

Nothing exists forever.

Have a nice time in your real life enjoy ya life.

DWAP stood for fiar palying for me.

gl in future

WTF
i demand u to stay at least one month longer in UTA, Me comes back, played the 1st match till ages to have a good game against ya next month and then that!!!!! :(
What a shame!

Me searches for the next bottle of :jd: fall down on the:sofa: , beginns to :bawling: and drink the whole bottle of :jd: ALONE!!

SHIT​

come say its a JOKE!!! plz plz plz

SkullSquasher said:
btw meant to say even though u left the league surely u can still get them together for a few friendlies wiv us :) :mosher:
hehe it could be possible, we have just left the league, not the community :)

-=ASH=- said:
WTF
i demand u to stay at least one month longer in UTA, Me comes back, played the 1st match till ages to have a good game against ya next month and then that!!!!! :(
What a shame!

Me searches for the next bottle of :jd: fall down on the:sofa: , beginns to :bawling: and drink the whole bottle of :jd: ALONE!!

SHIT​

come say its a JOKE!!! plz plz plz
It's no joke m8 :(

Rel@x said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DWAPPERS! :'( you spelled our tag wrong f00kers ;) ((si><th))

shame to see you go, nicest clan i've ever encountered ! ever! CoC will never die! :)
Man.. one of the most ancient clans around left ! :'( ffs :/

Ow well.. had to come some time i reckon :(
Sry for the tag spelling lmfao! I blame the whiskey :P

CoC Forever! :D ;)

:(

shame to see u guys leave.
omg have we had some fucking good laughs at ts and servers not to
mention dwap-partys in denmark :D

dwap must be one of the oldest clans left in the league. its a
fucking shame.

but i see some of u soon!

kissy kissy ;)