DWAP Std AS leaving the league

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Blade

I love TaRgEt, he's my chocolate boy!
Mar 27, 2002
Denmark
Well the day has now come for DWAP to leave the league. We simply lost interest in the game, some members played since the league started, personally I've played in DWAP since March 2002 and some shorter :)
We'd like to thx all the clans we played in the past, alot of good matches we have had indeed :P including vs. IAS, *bwd, [nil], SUYM, IDC, ~[RÊ$]~, [»ULL«], -)BiB(-, [DFP], [ADC], «]KAN[», {24} and newer clans like -{CoH}-, -=AiA=-, =]DoG[=, =[SveK]=, {SK} and [NAC]. And a special THX U shout goes out to si><th, BO, EF and finally {R-C} for the bunch of friendlies we played in the past with fun for both clans on the {R-C} Server. Was almost a nightly event at one point lol. And TY to all I forgot, I'm only human and I'm still an unskilled spamn00b and a notorious flameboy...

Reactions: lamina
Duh :( damn it guys we had very nice matches vs you :( really shame you leaving uta :bawling: gl in fun clan mates!

:wave:dwap
had great times with most of you on boomtown:D

and you got to 100 defeated matches before suym :!

had some of the most enjoyable games I played v dwap, thanks for the fun guys. (you lag sliding drunks)

good luck with what ever you do whiskey powered dudes!
saufen.gif
1pourwine.gif

Last edited: