[»ULL«]std leve the compatition

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

WHITEY

Feb 1, 2003
England
[»ULL«] is leaving the std leuge due to lack of interest and awer second account names can no longer get thnx admins great job lol
and its douing me head in sorting out 3 ull teams and getting no help from the rest ov ull
just like to say thnx to every1 involved in ull esepecialy player63 and dakmha u done alot for us lads cheers
we pld 45 matches lost 20 won 20 drew 5 and pissed of some heads along awer way he he well done ull :angel:
thnx whitey
:chase:

Bart said:
:wave: and never forget: ITS JUST A GAME!!! :P
lol indeed^^ shame retiring after so long :bawling: - thnx whitey,omerta,freak and everyone , had a great time w. u guys :thumb:
\\AMA//\\ITS JUST A GAME// or summit like that :lol: - anywayz cu ULL , ill miss you :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Player-63
:hide: :trout: :sofa: :dj: :plasma: :Xmastree: yeah our TS channel.... me and Tween ranting on at nothing in general. Or whitey and Freaky dude bitching on at each other.... Or Whitey and Roos having bitch fights.... yeah... fun times ;)

:( Sad to see ULL leavin std :(

Remember whitey u ever get short for a team i am here :) will keep in touch

btw ULL TS Channel is the best place to be :D

»Player~63« said:
btw ULL TS Channel is the best place to be :D
true ull ts 2 is fun idd, hearing scottish accent from whitey :P

but pity u still pld ya last match vs AiA fs, all ex-fbc went aia, and ex-fbc is pip pro, so we had to forfeit against suym pro, ull bitches :P
nah joke ull is a c00l clan, have pld with ya for fun after insta etc., c00l guys, shame u leave, just make a new clan, called ull2 or something :P
:wave: cyaz

DakUmaH said:
:hide: :trout: :sofa: :dj: :plasma: :Xmastree: yeah our TS channel.... me and Tween ranting on at nothing in general. Or whitey and Freaky dude bitching on at each other.... Or Whitey and Roos having bitch fights.... yeah... fun times ;)

bet its not as fun as our r-c ts wiv jackel :)