New Year Plans

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ill be raping goats in spain for a change..

Reactions: smark
well... me and 3 other friends are gonna drink all night (how classy :P) then some firework at 00.00 and then we're gonna have a so called 'beergame'... if you lose, you have to do something.. like kissing someones ass or bite your own nipple :P that's my newyear celebration

Going to London. Do some drugs. then when it's new year we'll do more drugs. and as a finishing touch. more drugs :jd:

$au$je said:
well... me and 3 other friends are gonna drink all night (how classy :P) then some firework at 00.00 and then we're gonna have a so called 'beergame'... if you lose, you have to do something.. like kissing someones ass or bite your own nipple :P that's my newyear celebration
bite your own nipple? is that possible with only half functional neck muscles/bones?

BTW I read drugs so often here?

Reactions: Apoc
Andy said:
i imagine at some point i shall be molesting Gazzz also

I'll seeya there :D

supposedly meeting a few cricket buddies, wandering off into town, and seeing if we can buy alcohol, if this fails, which it almost certainly will, we will settle for taking the piss out of people, talking about peoples mums. . . .maybe trying to pull peoples mums, and shouting at chavs then running away :teehee:

Reactions: Apoc
carbid, beers, whistling ears and a lot of kisses and more beers, and even more beers, loads of beers

Black Ninja said:
Drugs, beer and techno! :drool:

Sounds good ;)

Im goin to my freinds house to party and drink champagne, then goin out with them to knock and piss on neighbors doors (thats a classic here :P ) , shoot some 10 ball roman candles at my freinds uncles house untill he runs out in a bathrobe yelling and chasing us with a mallet (yet another annual hobby i cant get enough of :mischief: ), go to the park shoot sum fireworks at the local latchkey kids , have a spliff or 2 and come home to play some ut , of course :footy: Same routine for 3 years now , i think i ought to change it :yawn2:

1 thing for sure:

i am NOT gonna be behind a puter trying to post the first post in the new year, like some noobs prolly try to do, that is sad, coz they prolly dont have real friends, so they try to be "cool" at somthing that really is not cool or something near.

anyway, im gonna be at a party somewhere in Amsterdam with a group of friends having a great time :D

fs vince you thwarted my plan!

prolly gonna b stuck at home or summin...
might b at some relatives too but i dunno...
tbh i don't care either...

Vince_Black said:
1 thing for sure:

i am NOT gonna be behind a puter trying to post the first post in the new year, like some noobs prolly try to do, that is sad, coz they prolly dont have real friends, so they try to be "cool" at somthing that really is not cool or something near.

anyway, im gonna be at a party somewhere in Amsterdam with a group of friends having a great time :D
Lol, I remember Ace once did.