First name and changing?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

yeah thats the english version of toob
i dont mind really what i do find annoying is people just using your surname which annoys the pish out of me

Oliver / Ollie , i wanna change it to anything besides it , possibly Bart , Fooko , or any other would be fine :guitar: :)

ProPain said:
yeah thats the english version of toob
i dont mind really what i do find annoying is people just using your surname which annoys the pish out of me

toilet

lmfao foo

Auke wouldt wanna change it coz im attached to it, but its a crappy name anyway.
My friends call me either by my surname which i dont give a fuck about or by Puma, which is based on my surname

i'm Patrick and i like that name, what i don't like tho is that pretty many people around here have the same name

wouldn't wanna change it, hmm David Hasselhoff is a cool name tho...

osome people call me by the nickname chef (and now stop laughing u english because around here chef isn't someone who cooks but it has the same meaning as boss)

Reactions: Avalanche
Florian - a bit too long i think sometimes.. but a name i can live with, would like "Perfect" tho or "Mr.Perfect", some co-workers tend to call me so and i started to like it after some time :D

Reactions: yako
Douglas, wouldnt cahnge it, and most ppl call me Doug... pretty obvious really, much prefer it tbh, douglas means im in trouble, lol