king arthur

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I would give it about 6/10

Parts were fun, but a stupid storyline (I know story lines usually are shit, but this one, oh dear....).

And Arthur.

C'mon guys he was CRAP! What a looser, was so hoping he would get killed in a horrible humiliating way. About the worst kind of acting I've seen for a while. Charisma of a snail.

Lancelot was great.

That girl? Yeah another pretty girl, just an other one. Nothing special.

erm sandy.......

[21:56] <utaBot6> 7:38 : \/î®us_Z_][V][o][): fo botter

for that i am joking :x

lmao...... :gay:

but its funny............fo botter :snowwink:

saw the directors cut yesterday.....can´t say i enjoyed it much, expected more. Weak story Not even close to braveheart-class imo :)

Sandstor][\/][ said:
Any of you watched it yet?, really enjoyed it great movie imo goes along side with troy!

as bad as Troy? then the movie sucks

cuz the hollywood movie Troy fucked up a beatifull ancient story by Homerus

anybody know what that song is called in this movie? the one were that woman sings holding baby, summit like land of bear land of eagle we will go home across the moutains we will go home we will go home! i cant find it nowere :(

Sandstor][\/][ said:
anybody know what that song is called in this movie? the one were that woman sings holding baby, summit like land of bear land of eagle we will go home across the moutains we will go home we will go home! i cant find it nowere :(
It's called 'Song of the Exile', and is written for this movie only..

I have ripped the song from the movie, if you want it let me know.