The hardest game(s) you ever played.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

doom3, CounterStrike CZ (Coz i suuuuuuuck at it :nod:)
oh and i know you ll nod this coz @ i suck but nvm :p:

ye that was it :P
The rest of the games i dunno oO

Before 2 days back I would have said Monkeyball (whatever version) or Blastcorps (which I did beat, but not all Platinum, but I was quite young back then :p:) but now I'd have to say Ikaruga.
On hard mode that game isn't just hard, no... it's hard as in hard-fucking-cock on a Saturay morning.
It's hard as in Monkeyball's expert mode is butter.
To actually beat it, not die *and* get a proper battle ranking it requires you to have 3 brains.. or be Japanese.

Reactions: IceDragon
The 7th Guest has some decent challenges :)

Also the early games of Larry, King's quest, Police Quest and Space Quest had some tuff puzzles when i was a kid that couldn't speak fluent english... oh the times...

LeNiXiS said:
cannon fodder 2 :bounce:

oh fs what a game!!!

they just don't make em like that anymore.........just.....one.............more.......go.......................

please do a remake some games bod.

Great thread Tnega

dracfr.jpg

drac0.gif

err FraCry is the hardest so far... damn mutant monkeys scaring the pants off me :eek:

sneez said:
Oh if we're talking about hard difficulty settings.
Doom 1 on Nightmare.

we tried that in 3 player coop and reached first episode lvl 6 only, i think Central Processing was that... was fun tho :D

and doom3, dno if i should say its hard.. well yes, but more its getting boring imo

could do a long list of C64 games which were pretty hard

Paradroid
Burning Rubber
Captured
etc.

but most of those old games didnt have much sence anyways

and Tie Fighter was hard if someone remembers... just if u tried to get all missions(and practise missions) to 100%

Reactions: brajan
Salt lake city olympics or whatever it was called, try getting gold in everything on top difficulty, I nearly got there but could never win the downhill ski race on the higher difficulty, I pwned at ski jumping and bobsleigh though, gold in top difficulty on both.

Reactions: Cassius