Old skool clans rejoining league

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

^A§^ said:
naaa propain CO is old skool :D at least in time! :lol:

What i really wait for is Mi5 X-squad NRG and the myth :D ION

lol those 4 back to league at same time that would be the pwnage ... even if i think it would not be like old times cause well other clan have now some words to give too ...

Anyway what ppl should remmeber is that ... when an old skool comes back some new skool stays with less members :D ... if too maney old skool come some new skool die :D

ION NRG etc were good but if they rejoined now players are to a higher standard and they would'nt be as good , tbh prob div1 but not top. they were just ahead of everyone else at the time (they pld it 24 hours a day)

Reactions: Ice and JACKEL
^A§^ said:
naaa propain CO is old skool :D at least in time! :lol:

What i really wait for is Mi5 X-squad NRG and the myth :D ION

lol those 4 back to league at same time that would be the pwnage ... even if i think it would not be like old times cause well other clan have now some words to give too ...

Anyway what ppl should remmeber is that ... when an old skool comes back some new skool stays with less members :D ... if too maney old skool come some new skool die :D

did u even know any of the ion players lol :P

Toa$ter said:
did u even know any of the ion players lol :P

lol dont think he did... i didint know much 2.. came in 2 l8 :( knew gazzy tho(bad thing) and neo a bit(good thing)

Gen76 said:
Oldskool is a hiphop term originaly, but in this forum it means anyone predating this incarnaton of utassault forums.

That makes ADC old-skool ^^ (and they still play, supporting Poof's assertion

Oh yeah, BoD, good times back then... *sigh*

Hawk said:
ION NRG etc were good but if they rejoined now players are to a higher standard and they would'nt be as good , tbh prob div1 but not top. they were just ahead of everyone else at the time (they pld it 24 hours a day)

And thats a load of crap lol, I bet if ION would be in the shape they were at their top they'd own every clan in the league. So Savage if im correct (muwhaha), go do your homework

Reactions: thePROPHET!
ADC old-skool? :rolleyes:

Err, isnt the current ADC Clan a mix between the original (which died) ADC and DI (which died also)?

ADC now stands for ADC DI Combination, before it was Assaulters Dont Camp.

Joining 2 dead clans to form a new one... Well, i won´t classify ADC as old-skool :P

thePROPHET! said:
ADC old-skool? :rolleyes:

Err, isnt the current ADC Clan a mix between the original (which died) ADC and DI (which died also)?

ADC now stands for ADC DI Combination, before it was Assaulters Dont Camp.

Joining 2 dead clans to form a new one... Well, i won´t classify ADC as old-skool :P

Well technically thats not true :P
As ADC didnt die, DI died and some members who kept playing joined ADC (assaulters dont camp). They changed their name after that though. So technically ADC is old skool :P

Pxz0rz said:
Well technically thats not true :P
As ADC didnt die, DI died and some members who kept playing joined ADC (assaulters dont camp). They changed their name after that though. So technically ADC is old skool :P
i thought ADC (assaulters dont camp) was off the stage for some months before they rejoined as ADC DI combo

-BoD- hardly qualifies as oldschool? I mean come on, we formed in what? 2001? If any clans are to be called oldschool, it would have to be the fecking nolifers clans still around ;)

Init p00f...

As for Ai reforming... *cough* when did I hear that the last time :lol:

Oh, and I don't see me on that fjs list, come on fs, I merc'd at least twice ;)

Reactions: thePROPHET!
sobo said:
i thought ADC (assaulters dont camp) was off the stage for some months before they rejoined as ADC DI combo
Dont think so m8, I'm sure they were still going strong but recruiting. (Hence the Impact) (deep one that)

And Kronik...
lmao u played for 5 year's and u still suk hard
That was me you meant there.:D