got snow lastnight!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Dede lives in canada, thought I'd answer that since nobody else wanted to. Right now where I am there is some very thick fog that is making all the planes divert :(. Winter is only good if it snows. Though summer set the standard pretty low this year so winter might actually be better for once.

christmas wasnt originaly made from presents , it was about birth of christ , celebrating it and so on. But since not everyone here believes in god
humphro ;)
, so as long as everyone has a fun time on december 24th and 25th , thats what counts most :P

Mido said:
who likes winter more then summer fs? its just all fecking cold nd stuff fs :P

ffs when its summer i want winter cause its too hot and when we got a summer im waiting for winter :lol:

Reactions: sneez
AnTi said:
I dont get ppl celebraiting christmas and not believeing in God :P
That just too funny :lol:
Ok i was thinking.
The start of our calender 1 January 0000. Was started when Jesus was born right?
But on Christmas we are celebrating the birth of Jesus, pretty weird imo? :/

And I do celebrate Christmas, but then for the fun/getting together with family n stuff. (<= Not religious)

Reactions: AnTi
sneez said:
Ok i was thinking.
The start of our calender 1 January 0000. Was started when Jesus was born right?
But on Christmas we are celebrating the birth of Jesus, pretty weird imo? :/

And I do celebrate Christmas, but then for the fun/getting together with family n stuff. (<= Not religious)
One problem there, Jesus wasn't born on december 25th.

I want snow all we get is rain, rain, and more rain, mind you last time we had as much snow as they do in Canada atm the whole country came to a complete standstill. Why is that? why can't we cope with just a bit of snow? :(

pinkbandit said:
I want snow all we get is rain, rain, and more rain, mind you last time we had as much snow as they do in Canada atm the whole country came to a complete standstill. Why is that? why can't we cope with just a bit of snow? :(

bcos if we cud cope with it we wudnt get a couple of days off work :P

AnTi said:
I dont get ppl celebraiting christmas and not believeing in God :P
That just too funny :lol:
The same reason non-Irish people celebrate St. Patricks day.

Personally I couldn't give a shit if the whole thing was cancelled, but while it's here, I will use it as an excuse to get my parents to buy me expensive stuff that they wouldn't buy otherwise.

*Cough* Monstercomp *Cough*