Decent Custom AS Maps

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lone and I will be at beta test phase of our secret project by sunday, we want to get started on meteora but want to finish off this project first so this weekend poor old lone is going to be mapping his ass off. Expect a teaser video some time this weekend and a playable beta sometime next week once all the people we may need permission from have been contacted. We only have interior deco and lighting to do and then we'll be ready to roll. Oh and I have to fix a dodgy sky texture that ued doesn't like.

And just when you're ready to do the final item on your todo list, what happens? Massive English coursework assignement. I rekon we can commit to a release by the end of the month but with the erratic nature of coursework atm, can't elaborate on what will happen in between.

OK, all the basic lighting in the level is done. We're just replacing some seriously outdated terrain and textures at the moment :P and trying to fix an old launch route up to be useable. Once that's done and we have the permissions we require, there will be a release (soon I hope). Keep patient people!

damn Dark has been ruining my nights....and I have PE in a bit :(

Got a nice concrete texture hand painted now, will need a few others though. Anyone interested in playtesting this or providing a server for it please pm me. The details of the map will be released in a few days along with some screenies and maybe a video too.