Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Whats your favorite race in Dawn of War ?

• Total voters

Geo

One & Only
Aug 20, 2003
Scotland
Just bought Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War cool game, anyone else playing it at moment and do yous like ? :talk:

I saw it at a.. erm... "online free shop", not sure if I should "buy" it at that "free shop".. But you recommend it? (Did I do a good job at not saying \\'4®3z or what? :D)

i think i have an old warhammer laying around which was pretty crap imo
would you recommend buying this game or are there better games around the corner?

looks sweet but i reckon i wait a bit longer till the real good games come out , i can live with ut for a little more :)

Been playing DoW since day 1 of the beta, fooking amazing game, if in doubt, get the demo of fileplant and then go here and dl some of the mods for the demo to unlock Orks, IG, Eldar etc

...however, if your already a War40k fan. Remember it's an RTS based on 40K, NOT a TT conversion.

Idd it aint nothing like previous warhammer titles on consoles and not turn based shots etc like original table version.Its best game ive played in long time outwith the fraggin of ut and ut2k4.It leaves warcraft trailing behind.Id recommend it and as stated you can get demo version at www.dawnofwargame.com if you still aint sure (but it be silly to miss out in such fun if your into rts style games) :)

Hmm dunno if id ever be a table version freak painting minatures etc lol but the pc game pwns hrhr. P.S ohh btw if anyone looking for fun matches or whatever then theres a channel setup on irc.utassault #DoW-40K :)

Tzu said:
Hmm dunno if id ever be a table version freak painting minatures etc lol but the pc game pwns hrhr. P.S ohh btw if anyone looking for fun matches or whatever then theres a channel setup on irc.utassault #DoW-40K :)

yeh, painting death angels is my hobby :eyeroll:

Reactions: CeCe
Yeah indeed big fanbase and hobby for lot a folk the original warhammer table version.
Anyways lets get some wars happenin soon when we get chance (whoever got pc game) should be fun.

ohhh DaChronic thats right your still waiting for it too arrive pmsl Awwww :rofl: :soon:

Andy added to #DoW-40K SOP list :thumb:

Last edited: