LeagueAS137 Public Release

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

thePROPHET! said:
Why? I have currently 3 League Assault Mods installed:

LeagueAS136.int
LeagueAS136.u
LeagueAS136Public.int
LeagueAS136Public.u
LeagueAS137.int
LeagueAS137.u
Just delete highlighted file to get rid of "League Assault 136" from your menu. This menu item is now defunct everywhere anyway.

Reactions: thePROPHET!
very nice work. Some of us done a very exsessive long therm testing yesterday nite (until 5 or longer :P) and it was very stable and smoth. :bowdown:
One thing maybe: i got the dodge bug again :S The thing that prevents u from dodging until u jumped once... i thought there was a fix included in 136?

The dodgebug fix was invoked more frequently than actual occurences of the dodgebug. Because of reports of dodgelag we decided to remove it until we find a 100% accurate check of when you are in dodgelock.

understood i was just surprised its no deal to jump and then continue but i NEVER had that bug in 136 and now on one day several times

i just played on the dfp server and i had to dl this new league As thing... and it's rubbish for me.
it was a fucking delight playin on the dfp server, no lag..well sometimes a bit but no freaky shit, just fucking awesome.
and now people are survviving rockets, flakballs everything again, sniper's well outta position and it's juddering liek fuck
dunno what u changed but its piss for me

JACKEL.RC said:
well finally people die when u shoot 'm with rockets :P a huge difference
JACKEL.RC said:
and now people are survviving rockets, flakballs everything again
absolutely nothing has been changed between those 2 statements of yours. It's just the environment that changes instantly: your routing can change from one second to another, the server can change cause a leaguematch maybe starts on the other server on the same box which takes away some CPU power,....

plz retry some hours later and check if you still have problems....

For some reason Jackel is damn right, rockets in beta were different, maybe its special setting causing it? :P

*ahem* the rocket thingie was present in 136 for me aswell and its still in 137, but i got used to it :P

1 rocket makes you fly, 2 rockets makes you die.

only god can hope this improves insta else i feel more and more teams leaving league

Basdo said:
[offtopic]AsthenosphereAL will be added to the league in october[/offtopic]

note: do not talk about maps in this thread, this is about LeagueAS137

well, cratos mentioned that some bugs in those maps were unbugged :| so why can't ask about it if it's in the LeagueAS 137 package :sofa:

GJ dev team! 137 seemz to run smoother (e.a. in dodging and more)

But when i spec on DFP (1.37a) with specfix MOD on, i cant view third person anymore :(. As soon as i turn specfix off, third view bind works, without the need reconnecting.
Plz consider fixing this. :bowdown:

AtmaDragon said:
Largo, what are all those custom Mods you have in your menu? :confused:
"all those"?
I may as well give a short answer here to avoid curious and shady questions elsewhere.
One is a simple (very simple) thing for displaying tactics. Several clans have their own mods doing basically the same thing, but im not going to say who (of those i know) because there is a general agreement that we/they want to keep it for themselves.
The one u see on the pic is an early version from my time in @lien.
The other mod is one that i put together to look at some of the replication info sent by (any) server, with the obvious aim of improving the tactics mod, and thb almost anything would be a improvement as it is very crude indeed.
Sure it could be anything else with a false menutext... *you* wouldnt know, but leagueas+admins would (and i suspect already do).
And now EOD, move along, nothing for u to see here.

$harp said:
well, cratos mentioned that some bugs in those maps were unbugged :| so why can't ask about it if it's in the LeagueAS 137 package :sofa:
  • RocketCommandSE: All known bugs were fixed so this map would imho be ready for league use
  • Coldersteel: just some basic stuff was fixed, would require much more fixing to make it league conform
However, what maps will be added to the league has nothing to do with leagueAS itself, it has to be discussed in the league forum, not here.

Popioul said:
GJ dev team! 137 seemz to run smoother (e.a. in dodging and more)
But when i spec on DFP (1.37a) with specfix MOD on, i cant view third person anymore :(. As soon as i turn specfix off, third view bind works, without the need reconnecting.
Plz consider fixing this. :bowdown:
You don't need specfix any more. The main specfix features (avoid screen turning upside down after headshots) were already included in 136 ;)

Last edited:
I know Cratos, but specfix is the fastest method to turn spec on (accessible from MOD menu). And also it has view interpolation embedded, to relax my eyes when i spec long times, thus is usefull to me, and might be usefull to others.

Too bad, i supposed dev team was going to keep liltweaker & specfix compatibility as these are common MODs. :hangover:

ok popioul, I just found some time to take a closer look @ the specfix thingy for you :D

First of all, LeagueAS does not break any compatibility with Specfix or anything to do with Spectators, nor was anything changed in the spectators-code between 136 and 137.

Instead it seems that specfix itself does not allow to change to 3rd person? I just tested it on several AS/DM/CTF Servers.
  • If Specfix is on you get a smoother view, but it is locked to 1st person
  • If you do a 'simple' spectate, the view isn't that smooth, but you can change between 1st and 3rd person view
(You can easily test this by activating/deactivating Specfix while spectating)

but there is one thing I found out and you may have to know:

Specfix is a clientside addon and therefore CSHP doesn't allow it if you are connected to the Server as a player. It is allowed for Spectators of course, since Spectators are not checked by CSHP. So if you activate the Specfix while connected to the server as player and then do a reconnect to start the spectating, it won't work, cause CSHP already killed the specfix actor since you activated it while connected as a player. (Tho it is possible that it reacts different on UTPure). Once connected as specator you can activate/deactivate it as much as you like ;)

Conclusion? --> To get it working you have to press your 'disconnect' button before you activate specfix and reconnect. This way it won't get killed by CSHP.

I guess this has been this way (at least in LeagueAS) since ever, but tbh I didn't know it til now aswell.

Last edited:
uuh, installing LeagueAS 137 doesn't work for me.. I unzip all the files to the right folders but nothing happens in mod menu, am I supposed to change anything in user.ini?